Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
How do you feel about it?
Do you care if it is legal?
Should it be legal for medical use?
Thoughts on recreational use?

Do you smoke or know someone who does?

I don't like it but I don't really care if others do. They just gotta keep that stuff away from me because I'm allergic to it. I catch a wiff of that, its constant sneezing, watery eyes, and swollen throat for me. And it smells like skunk. Blech.

If people need it for medical uses then I don't see a problem with that. And recreation use is fine but I still find it just as annoying as second hand smoking when done in public.

I just wonder why every single stoner I know, always brings in weed in every single conversation that's not about weed. I could be talking about ice cream or cars and I hear stuff like. "You know what's a great idea? Weed flavored ice cream. I bet it'll be better than gas to use weed powered vehicles to burn up a nice puff in the car while driving blahblahsomeweirdstuffthatdon'treallymakesense dude id get so high" and even though they know you know that they smoke, they just have to make a point to remind you THAT they smoke weed, when they smoke weed, where they smoke weed, how much weed they are smoking, how they feel when they are high, how bad their munchies are, all in the middle of a conversation about books or something.

Hey, if you're into that stuff, that's fine, it has many medical benefits and people enjoy it recreationally
I think it should be legal, because there's really no justification for putting somebody in jail over a ****ing plant
I mean, if cigar smoking, something that is really terrible for your health, is legal, I don't see why something that (don't quote me on this) is healthier, more natural, cheaper, and has many medical benifits is illegal (in most US states).
Hey, if you use it for medical reasons, that's fine
If you're a recreational user, hey, whatever makes you feel happy I'm fine with
But really, we have a lot bigger problems in the world that need dealing with than putting people in jail over ****ing plant that people enjoy to inhale the fumes of, so if you want to do it, hey, whatever makes you feel happy in life

i wont personally do any drugs, legal or not, unless they're medicinal and prescribed.

idgaf about others doing it for any reason tbqh

I voted it to be legal even though I'm not interested in trying or smoking it. Edibles too.

I personally don't care for the smell and dislike when a neighbor in an apartment/hotel below smokes, and it wafts up into your room. It should be still treated like smoking cigs and have designated area to smoke.

I knew a lot of people who smoke. They're moreso acquaintances and one is addicted to edibles. Sour patch kids edibles.

I think that is is good for medical use. I've never been around it, but I know many people that could benefit from it.

My grandma says that she would like to try it for medical purposes.

I am pro-marijuana. I agree with GreatUsername about it being legalized and it has helped a lot of people in my personal experience. Some of my friends are prone to anxiety and panic attacks and weed calms them down. It helps people with tremors, people who are prone to seizures and other attacks. It's really scary to see your close friend have an attack so it's nice to have something around that can calm them and prevent them from hurting themselves. I'm all for it.

I don't get why people are so divisive on weed. We legalized alcohol that actually does much more damage and harm than weed... Cannabis has medicinal properties that help people. I'm glad I live somewhere where people are open minded about this.

One thing I hate is the smell tho yuck.

Last edited:
Never smoked/consumed it. I'd probably try if I went to Am though

It's completely illegal in the uk - you can get up to 5yrs in prison or an unlimited fine just for posession & 14 yrs for dealing which I think is ridiculous

My parents have always smoked it, they smoke resin I think.

Honestly I don't care unless someones doing it right in my face. I hate normal cigs more because the secondhand smoke gives me a bad chest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By try I mean like brownies or something because I can't smoke to save my life without choking

recreational use,, ok but with a lot of restrictions
medical, hell na

i think its disgusting like any other drug or like alcohol but guess if ppl wont shut the **** you gotta give them what they want

As long as you make sure it's proper and not those shady internet things mixed up with whatever chemicals, I don't care. Be careful with it though and if you obviously can't handle it or think the side effects might affect you bad, stay away.

I mean it's not my business if you smoke it and yeah there are worse drugs that should get prohibited in that case.

I don't like it but I don't really care if others do. They just gotta keep that stuff away from me because I'm allergic to it. I catch a wiff of that, its constant sneezing, watery eyes, and swollen throat for me. And it smells like skunk. Blech.

If people need it for medical uses then I don't see a problem with that. And recreation use is fine but I still find it just as annoying as second hand smoking when done in public.

I just wonder why every single stoner I know, always brings in weed in every single conversation that's not about weed. I could be talking about ice cream or cars and I hear stuff like. "You know what's a great idea? Weed flavored ice cream. I bet it'll be better than gas to use weed powered vehicles to burn up a nice puff in the car while driving blahblahsomeweirdstuffthatdon'treallymakesense dude id get so high" and even though they know you know that they smoke, they just have to make a point to remind you THAT they smoke weed, when they smoke weed, where they smoke weed, how much weed they are smoking, how they feel when they are high, how bad their munchies are, all in the middle of a conversation about books or something.

all the stoners I know you would never know, because that is not a smart topic to casually talk about LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

recreational use,, ok but with a lot of restrictions
medical, hell na

i think its disgusting like any other drug or like alcohol but guess if ppl wont shut the **** you gotta give them what they want

so that poor baby who cant live a normal life without seizures unless she has her cannabis oil doesn't deserve medical marijuana? :/ the only thing stopping it is the prescription medication and doctoral industry pushing more common medicines that are unnatural and cause more problems in the process.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never smoked/consumed it. I'd probably try if I went to Am though

It's completely illegal in the uk - you can get up to 5yrs in prison or an unlimited fine just for posession & 14 yrs for dealing which I think is ridiculous

My parents have always smoked it, they smoke resin I think.

Honestly I don't care unless someones doing it right in my face. I hate normal cigs more because the secondhand smoke gives me a bad chest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By try I mean like brownies or something because I can't smoke to save my life without choking

some people have weak lungs and marijuana can be used in edibles which have a higher THC content anyways;) theres options for everyone, the smoke does smell rancid lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, if you're into that stuff, that's fine, it has many medical benefits and people enjoy it recreationally
I think it should be legal, because there's really no justification for putting somebody in jail over a ****ing plant
I mean, if cigar smoking, something that is really terrible for your health, is legal, I don't see why something that (don't quote me on this) is healthier, more natural, cheaper, and has many medical benifits is illegal (in most US states).
Hey, if you use it for medical reasons, that's fine
If you're a recreational user, hey, whatever makes you feel happy I'm fine with
But really, we have a lot bigger problems in the world that need dealing with than putting people in jail over ****ing plant that people enjoy to inhale the fumes of, so if you want to do it, hey, whatever makes you feel happy in life

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got the let people do what they want. Far too many restrictions on what people can do with their own bodies in their own time when it doesn't affect anyone else. Stop the kids having it until 18 or 21 for "brain development" reasons but they'll do it anyway - that's what they do. I'm never done it, I'm not going to do it, I remember the earthy smell hanging around at university - most nights you could smell it outside the block. So many police and judicial resources are wasted going after people caught with cannabis.

Never looked it up myself because it will never affect me but how stupid are those prison terms? Waste of prison space and taxpayer money.

I actually had a debate on this awhile back!

Marijuana is a no-no for me. I don't think I'd ever try it, but just because I'm against it, doesn't mean everyone else should be to. I don't really care if someone uses it because really, it's their life lol.

I do, however, want them to legalize it, even for non-medical related stuff. If legalized, the government now has the ability to watch how much weed is being produced (I know a lot of things can go wrong with this tho). And besides, it's natural. It isn't as bad as cocaine or meth or anything, which are chemical based. It has also been proven that recreational marijuana users rarely end up using harder drugs.

So yeah, I'm against using it for my own personal preference, I haven't actually been around anyone who was using it so I can't say anything about the smell, etc. But I am for it for other reasons.

I think it should be legal to grow yourself, or buy from a licensed vendor, though I don't think anyone and everyone should be distributing it. I think oil/ concentrate, edibles and tincture should be legal, too.

It should be legal if tobacco is. It isn't as harmful as it and people having jailtime for having it is stupis ans a waste of both jail space and the police's time.

I think it should be legalised and taxed like cigarettes.

Btw, I'm not sure how many people are aware of this, but the main reason weed was outlawed in the first place was because people realized you could make paper out of it. Then the paper industry giants pushed to have it outlawed, so their empires wouldn't be usurped. Its pretty stupid, imo, especially once you consider all the health benefits.

Last edited:
I think the stuff should be legalized, and medicinal (prescribed) use unquestioned. But recreational use should probably be taxed and regulated like alcohol and cigarettes (such as driving under the influence, even if it's less risky than alcohol), and sellers should be licensed to sell (presumably not to minors).

My only experience with the stuff involved a panic attack so I keep well away from it. Plus, the stench is nasty. I also don't care for romanticizing it as this cool, bliss-inducing, alternative medicine, because there are a lot of other things and practices out there that can help with the coping with life thing.

Back