Whats your top five favorite animes or mangas?

Kautalya

i am just a liar
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hey guys I just wanted to know whats ya fav anime & mangas

it dont gotta be top 5 tbh ;;;; I just need new animes/mangas to watch/read

or just share our opinions on em or just have a discussion

what type of genre are your favs??? Mine is usually shounen but I like any rlly except sci-fi;;;

the current anime im into atm is BNHA(Boku no hero acedemia) and manga would be Saru Lock

1. Psycho Pass
2. Zankyou no Terror
3. Ajin
4. Noragami
5. Michiko to Hatchin

All of these are really amazing, and are definitely my personal favorites. Psycho Pass is a masterpiece in my opinion. And then right now I'm watching Kakegurui, and Hitorijime my Hero. Kakegurui is turning out to be a really good anime though.

Last edited:
In no particular order

1. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
2. Kekkai Sensen
3. Mob Psyco 100
4. Kill la Kill

Can't think of a 5th, so I'll just leave it at that
All are really good, highly recommend to anybody who hasn't watched any of these (especially Kekkai Sensen!)

No particular order

•Dragon Ball Super
•Berserk (manga)
•My Hero Academia
•Boruto
•....Some 5th thing.

I honestly haven't watched much anime.. But I have really been loving Attack on Titan!! My first anime was Ouran High School Host Club XD

1. Psycho Pass
2. Zankyou no Terror
3. Ajin
4. Noragami
5. Michiko to Hatchin

All of these are really amazing, and are definitely my personal favorites. Psycho Pass is a masterpiece in my opinion. And then right now I'm watching Kakegurui, and Hitorijime my Hero. Kakegurui is turning out to be a really good anime though.

Zankyou no terror made me cry it was so good omlll & Noragami is also one of my personal favs - and and Ive been meaning to watch Michiko since so many say its good but never get the time >;(

Kakegurui and Hitorijime my hero are also ones im watching atm >;0 and i agree Kakegurui is some good stuff right there

- - - Post Merge - - -

In no particular order

1. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
2. Kekkai Sensen
3. Mob Psyco 100
4. Kill la Kill

Can't think of a 5th, so I'll just leave it at that
All are really good, highly recommend to anybody who hasn't watched any of these (especially Kekkai Sensen!)

Mob psycho is soo good i cri ;;; the animation and everything - i'll try jojo sometime bc it seems to be pretty popularssss and brooooo I rlly like the ending song of Kekkai Sensen

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly haven't watched much anime.. But I have really been loving Attack on Titan!! My first anime was Ouran High School Host Club XD

My first anime was Cardcaptor Sakura or maybe ranma 1/2 ??? ..I forgot darn
Ouran High school Host club is perf omgggg

- - - Post Merge - - -

No particular order

•Dragon Ball Super
•Berserk (manga)
•My Hero Academia
•Boruto
•....Some 5th thing.

who's your fav character in BNHA? I rlly like all but if I had to pick one it would deff be my angry son bakugou

Last edited:
-Revolutionary Girl Utena (anime)
-Fruits Basket (manga)
-Ghost Stories (English dub anime)

I'm all out of ideas now
Those are really the only ones I care about

Pretty much anything by Moto Hagio would be top 5, she's amazing.

As for other manga, One Piece def. gets a spot up there since it was the first manga I started and I still read it... same with Sailor Moon, it's really awesome, manga that is.

As for favorite anime, definitely Utena and Juuousei.

-kakegurui
-nichijou
-koe no katachi
-kimi no nawa
-hyouka
-akatsuki no yona

Last edited:
-Monster
-JJBA
-Barakamon
-Michiko & Hatchin
-Saiki

Tokyo Godfathers is a really good movie, too :)

These are all anime cause I don't read manga, light novels or play visual novels. I just have no interest.

Clannad
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Working!
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kanon 2006

anime: bakuman, zankyou no terror, durarara!!, yowamushi pedal, and uhhh maybe K ??? idk
manga: death note, hourou musuko, noragami, nana, all you need is kill

Zankyou no terror made me cry it was so good omlll & Noragami is also one of my personal favs - and and Ive been meaning to watch Michiko since so many say its good but never get the time >;(

Kakegurui and Hitorijime my hero are also ones im watching atm >;0 and i agree Kakegurui is some good stuff right there

Yeah the ending of Zankyou no Terror is sooo cruel. Noragami is amazing though, I'm super excited for season three. And for the moment where Hiyori finds out ... who the boy is xD

Mhmm I love the protagonist lmao shes so bad ass and I know we barely saw anything of the student council president but I honestly don't like her ;'o she gives me bad vibes.
aaand i'm mainly watching hitorijime my hero bc one of the MCs looks like jumin han but the romance is really adorable... Kousuke needs to stop being a jerk tho!!

Yeah the ending of Zankyou no Terror is sooo cruel. Noragami is amazing though, I'm super excited for season three. And for the moment where Hiyori finds out ... who the boy is xD

Mhmm I love the protagonist lmao shes so bad ass and I know we barely saw anything of the student council president but I honestly don't like her ;'o she gives me bad vibes.
aaand i'm mainly watching hitorijime my hero bc one of the MCs looks like jumin han but the romance is really adorable... Kousuke needs to stop being a jerk tho!!

right!!!! right after he kissed him he's like "find a gf lol" i was like m8,,, The student council president color scheme is so pretty tho no lie but ye she gives off weird vibes. I'm highkey hyped for the game they would play once they go against each other

I started off with Zen's route but then i couldnt log back in so I lost all the files >:'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

-kakegurui
-nichijou
-koe no katachi
-kimi no nawa
-hyouka
-akatsuki no yona

I read the manga and watched the movie for Koe no Katachi & I still cried ;'''''((((

- Noragami
- Your Name (Kimi no Na wa)
- 91 Days (Finished it on Tuesday and it's probably one of my top faves!)
- Yuri!!! On Ice
- Bungo Stray Dogs (Just started it a couple days ago; I'm on ep. 3.)

Anyway, I'm pretty picky with most animes! I'm always looking for a new one :)

1) JoJo's bizarre adventure
2) Space Dandy
3) One Piece
4) Dragon ball z
5) FLCL

I usually watch those shonen animes that aren't too shonen like dbz lol, it's pretty much the only exception
I'm not really into shojo, and JoJo's ba is really the only seinen series I'm into

pretty much any and all seasons of haikyuu!!, one punch man, hunter x hunter, and gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun. i prefer manga over anime though, so my favorite manga are noragami, kaichou wa maid-sama, as well as the haikyuu!! and opm manga. and i also love shoujo in general so i read a bunch, though most of them never make it to favorite status.

right!!!! right after he kissed him he's like "find a gf lol" i was like m8,,, The student council president color scheme is so pretty tho no lie but ye she gives off weird vibes. I'm highkey hyped for the game they would play once they go against each other

I started off with Zen's route but then i couldnt log back in so I lost all the files >:'(

lol she does have pretty cool lipstick, i'll give her that! also the op for kakegurui is really cool lol. ME TOO tho like it's going to be so crazy maybe she'll be the first person to not cheat and completely rely on luck?? but I mean the whole show is about exposing the cheaters so I dunno haha.
Also the girl that almost killed herself with the gun creeps me out like she actually scares me lmao

aww i've never done zens route only jumins and 707 (which were both amazing and heartbreaking aaa)

ALSO koe no katachi also made me cry! God when she jumped off the balcony my heart skipped a beat and then i thought ishida died and I started bawling. also the end when all the Xs started falling off... i was a m e s s

Last edited:
Back