• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey Y'all!

ctar17

Bells
Switch
1638-5772-1014
Hey y'all!

I'm Caroline, aka ctar17, and I just joined! I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World. Recently, I have just started to play AC:NL again after 3 years of not playing! Good thing I had the beautiful town ordinance on before I stopped playing! As you could probably tell by my name, my dream villager is Caroline. It would be fun to have another Caroline in the town. I love to stag hunt on the island and sell them for loads. I've also started to try out breeding for hybrids. I think the new update is a nice touch to the game too. Currently in my town, I have just been trying to develop it more and complete various tasks like my bugs and fish. I am so excited to be in this community :)

~ctar17

Hi! Welcome to the community! I've also been playing since Wild World and although I don't have Caroline myself, I am quite fond of her! I hope to see you around the forum some more :)

Last edited:
Thank you, I hope to see you around in the forums as well.

Back