Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and my heart goes out to you and your family. I will pray for your father's health, it is truly heartbreaking what is going on in your life right now. Although it seems dim, there are always going to be chance possibilities that things may become better, so even though hope is not there for you at the moment I hope you will be able to find it soon.

Have you considered getting help from a professional? If possible, see if you can schedule an appointment wit your family doctor and discuss seeing a psychiatrist. (they will diagnose you, and from there you should be able to see a counselor/therapist/etc.) Or if family doctor isn't an option do you think you'd be able to receive help from a school counselor? Since you are young it might be difficult to do these things without the help of your mother, but discussing this further with her seems important.

I don't want to seem like I'm meddling but as someone who has also suffered similarly I do think seeking help will benefit you. After getting diagnosed and starting a healing process I've improved a lot, and I hope you will be able to receive the same benefits.

Again, I'm so sorry for your circumstances and I hope you will be able to find peace.

There was a school counsellor that was going to help, but she disappeared because she was "sick". For MONTHS and never returned.
I don't know if she will return, I'll have to see in September.

Seems that I'm going to the hospital the day after I start school, for mental health. Since my mom thinks I am completely fine (that's what I'm like in front of family, happy and nice) she probably will make them care less about my situation but idk. She is already coping with so many situations in my family and doesn't have room for an "easily curable" one.

There was a school counsellor that was going to help, but she disappeared because she was "sick". For MONTHS and never returned.
I don't know if she will return, I'll have to see in September.

Seems that I'm going to the hospital the day after I start school, for mental health. Since my mom thinks I am completely fine (that's what I'm like in front of family, happy and nice) she probably will make them care less about my situation but idk. She is already coping with so many situations in my family and doesn't have room for an "easily curable" one.

It's upsetting to hear that, but I hope you will be able to receive the help you deserve. Again, keeping you and your family's situation in my prayers.

You are an absolutely beautiful daughter and I hope only good things come toward you. Praying for your mom, and I hope one day you will be able to visit your boyfriend. Please don't forget your self worth, I think you're beyond spectacular.

That means so much to me thank you.
It really made my day <3 bless your heart

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus christ you people think everything will be fine in my life soon....nothing in my life has been fine. Everything gets worse and worser until me and my family die. You're all blessed that you don't have such a big and poor family, even if you are poor, you don't have a big family to pay and take care of. You can easily find money for just yourself, like working as a cashier or dishwasher. It's not that hard. But it's gonna be hard for my family, me and my siblings are young, if my sisters were older then it could be a bit easier, but no, my mom is gonna have to take care of 4 children all alone soon. :( just remember that most of you are more fortunate than my family.

We get that you're going through a hard time, but please don't make assumptions. It can be considered rude. Like I said, just because we aren't in the exact same predicament doesn't mean we don't have it tough. We're all rooting for you, don't be like that.

We get that you're going through a hard time, but please don't make assumptions. It can be considered rude. Like I said, just because we aren't in the exact same predicament doesn't mean we don't have it tough. We're all rooting for you, don't be like that.
Okay jeez I removed it. everyone getting mad at me because I'm upset

Okay jeez I removed it. everyone getting mad at me because I'm upset

Not because you're upset, but because you're downing everyone just because they don't understand, or that they don't have the same situation as you. We're all going through tough times, physically, mentally, financially, the works. It's unfair you saying things like that.

We're here to support each other and try to help, not make other people feel bad for not going through the exact same thing as you. Please take it easy.

Last edited:
Yes and no, it's gotten actively better, and worse within the past year.

Dropped out of college, can't seem to get accepted into another college program, internet harassment, abuse, having cysts, failing school, can't afford therapy, can't afford medical care that I need.

But on the bright side, I got engaged, met my husband 3 times in the same year, improved my artwork, and am feeling hopeful for my future with my partner.

Yes and no, it's gotten actively better, and worse within the past year.

Dropped out of college, can't seem to get accepted into another college program, internet harassment, abuse, having cysts, failing school, can't afford therapy, can't afford medical care that I need.

But on the bright side, I got engaged, met my husband 3 times in the same year, improved my artwork, and am feeling hopeful for my future with my partner.

Congratulations on your engagement/marriage! I hope things get better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back