• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Friend code!

Fallon

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey friends! I got a new friend code, My town and everything is the same I just lost all of my friend codes. So anyone who has added me before or anyone who wants to be pals now please add me and drop your FC below! Thx.

Hey! Of course I want to be your friend! I'll be adding you right now. I'm at the Island at the moment, so please bear with me and my bug hunting

Edit: I've already added you! Gates are open too if you want to enter

Last edited:
I've been looking for some friends on animal crossings! my town is not very nice haha it's under construction but if you'd like to be my friend leave me your friend codes!!! My 3DS is dead at the moment but I will get back with my code. :) My name is Jaymee by the way nice to meet all you animal crossing peeps in the world.

My friend code is: 2552-0861-7544
Name: Caitlynn
Add me plz I'm new to this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it alright if I add you? I'm new to this game and don't have many friends

Back