applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
for the last few nights, i've stayed up late playing animal crossing for hours. a few times this week i've had nightmares involving animal crossing, where i was living in my town and suddenly all my flowers died, or all my villagers moved away. in one dream my town actually caught on fire. has anyone else ever had animal crossing dreams (or nightmares in my case), or am i just playing the game too much?

I have them all the time! I can't remember them exactly right now but I think they are usually along those same lines as yours, or finding an item that I like in the store or something like that. I don't get to play very much so I don't think I get them because of that! It's just another thing our brain thinks of in the middle of the night when we are sleeping haha

Don't worry youre not alone! I've had quite a few. Normally about all my hybrid suddenly dying or my dreamy Willow moving away ... oh wait that actually happened :( But seriously its normal. I also dreamt once I was being chased through my town by a monster who had killed all my villagers and I was desperately trying to hide until morning - probably not so normal meh the wonders of my mind.

I remember I had one where Beardo moved into the apartment next door to me when I used to live in Florida. Pretty sure that's the only one, though.

lol relatable! i think we all just get too sucked into the game and obsessed and lol we just end up dreaming about it because we spend so many of our waking hours thinking about it ;;;

i think i once had a really weird dream about erik and teddy coming to my house and eating everything

I remember I read one of the conspiracy theories about AC, and then I had a nightmare about it that night. I've also had one where I was in the town, and something evil was going on. Can't remember what, but I knew it was evil.

I've had so many, mainly about my town getting deleted and/or messed up in some weird way ^^; One of them involved Cherry moving into town, but instead of a little villager house, she plopped down a second Roost right by the plaza for some reason XD I ended up having to erase the town, lol...

I thought I was the only one! I've had several dreams where all my villagers moved away and were replaced with ugly villagers. I've also had a few where my town got corrupted. In fact, yesterday I had a dream where someone visited my town and started taking hybrids and cutting down trees. The worst part was, even when I turned my 3DS off they still stayed in my town.

o_O nope.... heck my nightmares are full of school
I don't think I ever had one in the past, though. Guess you're too obsessed? :p

I had a nightmare that came to life. :cool:

In my dream I caught the tarantula and felt so relieved/happy. I woke up and was like, "Oh." Then I proceeded to try to catch one because perhaps it was a good omen.

I got mauled. Twice.

i havent really had a nightmare, but my wakeup alarm is the animal crossing theme so whenever i wake up and hit snooze i always fall back asleep into dreams where im just playing the game hahaha

I think I had a nightmare once where I accidentally deleted my first town Tenshi, was so glad it was a dream when I woke up ^^;

Keep having nightmares of loading up the game to find out all my villagers are gone and there's weeds everywhere

I had a dream that I was afk and I accidentally left my gates open, and this person came in and stole all of my flowers, and ran over my gold roses. (this actually happened to me in my old town).

i think i did once. if i can remember, this favorite villager of mine moved away. i think it was fauna?

Back