OMG. This teddy bear is creepy.

Pancake225

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I don't remember his name since I kicked him out using an amiibo
when I started hitting him with my net he got so mad and oamkksmf I'm shook.
His face craped me out.

IMG_0276.jpg

On the other hand this little mouse
She looked so sad.
And I honestly regret Hurting her. : (

IMG_0275.jpg

Have you ever hit someone and regretted doing it?

Can't wait to read your stories lol.

Last edited:
once i hit this duck named freckles because she moved in DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.
i hated her because she'd always say she was moving then never actually move.
My amiibo cards saved my life tbh, it was the only way to get her out

I hit my villagers if I want them to leave my town, but I don't think it works really :(

OMG BELLA! I love her! how dare you :( anyway no i never hit my villagers my heart cant take it

: (
I don't know I thought she looks creepy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

once i hit this duck named freckles because she moved in DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.
i hated her because she'd always say she was moving then never actually move.
My amiibo cards saved my life tbh, it was the only way to get her out

LOL! Freckles looks kinda ugly. x.x

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hit my villagers if I want them to leave my town, but I don't think it works really :(
Yep. you have to COMPLETELY ignore them in order to make them move out.

I used to hit Quillson with my net and that toy hammer I got from the island. I will forever hate that S.O.B.

To clarify first, I don't judge people for hitting their villagers at all. I just can't bring myself to do it because it seems wrong for the mayor to assault villagers. I probably wouldn't have those qualms if I had a secondary character for whom that wouldn't be out of character xD

Oh man, I feel you with the creepy bear villagers as random move ins. It took months to move Klaus out. Look how scary he is.

latest

I hit Wart Jr. 2 years ago that's it.

Its a different story in the Gamecube version.

I only ever hit a villager once - Gigi & felt really bad about it afterwards - she asked to leave I (as Mayor) said yes go & she accepted that, so I thought yah she's going!
- but I made the mistake of talking to her later with an alt and she said she had changed her mind & was staying! She confirmed she was staying to the Mayor, saying my alt had asked her to stay!
I booted her out with an amiibo card, albeit it wasn't what I really wanted to do.

I did hit her a lot (net) in frustration - I think it affected the game in the sense Gigi did not give her pic in the mail & her letter was 'cool'. Before the hitting session the friendship was relatively high (with the Mayor, apparently not with the alt).

I felt awful about it, sick feeling really, never done again nor will.

If I'm carrying the net and a villager pings to talk, I sometimes hit them once by mistake - they cringe but one hit doesn't seem to have any more effect, it happens. I try & remember to unequip the net before I talk or make sure I'm close to them.

That bear - I had to look him up, pretty cross looking: Grizzly, cranky; looks it too.

I probably whacked a couple of villagers in Wild World, but I feel so awful when I do it on accident in New Leaf. :( They're just trying to live their life. T_T

... How come I'm always accidentally whacking my villagers and they seem totally ok with it? I do feel bad for accidentally swinging an axe at them though.

Even it's a villager I dislike, thinking about hitting a villager makes me sad and feel guilty because they're just cute animals lol; I've never done it because of that. But I don't judge other people for hitting villagers.

Aw Bella looks so sad in the second picture. :(

01c865be-9733-48cd-b387-870763d90455.jpg

I just pitfall them now. lol
(This picture is old..so keep your pants on)

Last edited:
... How come I'm always accidentally whacking my villagers and they seem totally ok with it? I do feel bad for accidentally swinging an axe at them though.

You gotta hit them three times before they react.Hitting villagers is pointless(unless people just like doing it) because the reactions are always the same.It would be very interesting if the villagers could hit back.There would be some good net fights.Another thing is that hitting them sets back your friendship level and it could make them want to stay even longer.

Back