Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
Hello everyone! Just started a new village in ACNL bc I sadly just learned about the new villagers and fell in love with ?toile!

I really want to get stuff to decorate my towns!

I accept and want all bushes but I have a preference to hydrangeas!

I want TONS of four-leaf clovers and I mean a LOT!

I'm looking for lots of flowers, including jacob's ladders! ( love them! )

And all different types of fruits, perfect and not!

Please tell me what you want for them, as long as it's within reason!
I'll also trade TBT bells for ig bells if interested!

If your feedback on this site is low or nonexistent, I ask for items first before giving payment.
Otherwise, I have no problem typically paying first! ; v ;

Thank you so much!

Are there a certain type of flower or colour you prefer? (I also have some bush starts, I can check how many hydrangeas I have. ^^)

If you could give me a list of how many bush starts you want as well as how many flowers and clovers I could probably get you almost everything for 1 tbt each? And I'd be willing to sell some bells too!

Are there a certain type of flower or colour you prefer? (I also have some bush starts, I can check how many hydrangeas I have. ^^)

I want really any flowers but blues, whites, purples and pinks plus the jacob's ladders would be amazing!

I would love the bush starts, thank you so much!!! Just let me know what you'd like for everything

if you give me an amount you want of clovers i can get you all of them for 1 tbt each, and i can also trade you however much igb you want :3

If you could give me a list of how many bush starts you want as well as how many flowers and clovers I could probably get you almost everything for 1 tbt each? And I'd be willing to sell some bells too!

HI AGAIN!!
I don't really have a specific number for each unfortunately, I want enough to be flexible with in my village. ; v ; ;;;
I don't want to be greedy but maybe starting around 30-40 for each for now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I have enough offers, so aside from whomever already responded to this thread with offers, I don't want anymore after this post! Thank you!

HI AGAIN!!
I don't really have a specific number for each unfortunately, I want enough to be flexible with in my village. ; v ; ;;;
I don't want to be greedy but maybe starting around 30-40 for each for now?

I'll get you 30 of each if that's fine? And which kinds? I know you said the hydrangea starts so I'll get you 30 of each of those and the clovers. But what kind of flowers would you like? c:

if you give me an amount you want of clovers i can get you all of them for 1 tbt each, and i can also trade you however much igb you want :3

would 30-ish clovers be good for ya? ; v ;
And also how much would you offer in igb, something reasonable bc I don't want to take up too much of your time, haha and for how much? n v n

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get you 30 of each if that's fine? And which kinds? I know you said the hydrangea starts so I'll get you 30 of each of those and the clovers. But what kind of flowers would you like? c:

I want tonnns of flowers! Roses, and Lillies, cosmos and jacobs ladder!! You can choose one type of flower to give me tho, that way it's not overkill!

And also how much would you offer in igb, something reasonable bc I don't want to take up too much of your time, haha and for how much? n v n

i can do 30! it's no trouble, i have a lot just sitting around, lol
and really it depends how much you'd want to trade? my bank is sitting at 700m at the moment so honestly it's up to you
(oh, the standard rate is fine with me btw, so 5 tbt = 1 mil etc)

(also, i can get flowers and bushes as well if you still need more; i just didn't want to step on katelyn's toes so to speak)

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want tonnns of flowers! Roses, and Lillies, cosmos and jacobs ladder!! You can choose one type of flower to give me tho, that way it's not overkill!

I mean, if you really wanted I could probably get you 30 of each color of those flowers as well as the jacobs ladders. But that's totally up to you. Also, would you rather me drop off the stuff or would you want to pick it up?

I want really any flowers but blues, whites, purples and pinks plus the jacob's ladders would be amazing!

I would love the bush starts, thank you so much!!! Just let me know what you'd like for everything

I have 20 hydrangeas, and it seems your getting your flowers from someone else, so if you'd like them 1 TBT each would be alright. ^^

i can do 30! it's no trouble, i have a lot just sitting around, lol
and really it depends how much you'd want to trade? my bank is sitting at 700m at the moment so honestly it's up to you
(oh, the standard rate is fine with me btw, so 5 tbt = 1 mil etc)

(also, i can get flowers and bushes as well if you still need more; i just didn't want to step on katelyn's toes so to speak)

Okay then if when I'm decorating my town and if I find the clovers aren't enough, would it be okay if I PMed you for more in the future? ; v ;

We can do 5m for 25tbt
so 55 tbt in all if my math isn't off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, if you really wanted I could probably get you 30 of each color of those flowers as well as the jacobs ladders. But that's totally up to you. Also, would you rather me drop off the stuff or would you want to pick it up?

We can stick to blues, whites and pinks if you want! For Roses, I'd like purples too!
That all would be amazing and
dropping off, if you don't mind? ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you want perfect fruit? I have lots if you're interested. :lemon:

If it's okay, let me get done with my current offers and I'll message you when I'm ready for more? ; v ;
I don't want to get too overwhelmed with different orders

Okay then if when I'm decorating my town and if I find the clovers aren't enough, would it be okay if I PMed you for more in the future? ; v ;

We can do 5m for 25tbt
so 55 tbt in all if my math isn't off?

of course! you can message me any time~
and yep, 55 should be correct!
let me grab the clovers and add you real fast then c:

We can stick to blues, whites and pinks if you want! For Roses, I'd like purples too!
That all would be amazing and
dropping off, if you don't mind? ; v ;

Alrighty, maybe for now could we do 15 of each so it'll fit in my locker and then if you still want more I could do 15 more of each? So:

15 Pink roses
15 Purple Roses
15 Blue Roses
15 Pink Lillies
15 Pink Cosmos
15 Blue Hydrangea Starts
15 Pink Hydrangea Starts
15 Jacobs Ladders
15 Clovers

Is that okay for now?

Last edited:
Alrighty, maybe for now could we do 15 of each so it'll fit in my locker and then if you still want more I could do 15 more of each? So:

15 Pink roses
15 Purple Roses
15 Blue Roses
15 Pink Lillies
15 Pink Cosmos
15 Blue Hydrangea Starts
15 Pink Hydrangea Starts
15 Jacobs Ladders
15 Clovers

Is that okay for now?

Sounds absolutely amazing!!
So 135 tbt in all, I think? ; v ;
You were already added to my 3DS from probably years ago omg

Sounds absolutely amazing!!
So 135 tbt in all, I think? ; v ;
You were already added to my 3DS from probably years ago omg

Okay, great c: It'll just take a bit to get everything into my locker so can I just PM you when it's ready?

Okay, great c: It'll just take a bit to get everything into my locker so can I just PM you when it's ready?

Yes! ; v ; Sounds great! Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 20 hydrangeas, and it seems your getting your flowers from someone else, so if you'd like them 1 TBT each would be alright. ^^

I'm so scatterbrained! Sorry for just seeing this, that sounds great!
I'll send over 20TBT then?? > v <

i've been ready, by the way, just waiting for town to not be occupied =w=

Yes! ; v ; Sounds great! Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so scatterbrained! Sorry for just seeing this, that sounds great!
I'll send over 20TBT then?? > v <

That's alright! I was doing dishes anyways lol. Do you mind if I finish cleaning before we trade? Shouldn't be that long. ^^

Back