• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bush starts

magicaldonkey

britcom poster collecc
Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3844-4393-0026
Inky
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Aurora Sky
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Flower Glow Wand
Are all bush starts the same? I've just planted a pink & blue hydragenea (not spelt correctly) shoot, and I t.ted so that they could grow fully. But it's just the same as any colour azalea shoot? Is this happening to anyone else, or is it meant to be like that? None of the bushes have flowers on them, which I thought that they would. :confused:

OKsZeBu.gif

Last edited:
Hydrageneas and Azaleas are meant to be different colors, and their flowers don't bloom until a certain time of the year, I think maybe spring but im not sure.

It depends on the time of year/season for flowers to sprout. In whatever time of year you are right now, it looks like that type of bush just doesn't have flowers on it.
here's a guide to help you: http://imgur.com/8HZSDvQ

Are all bush starts the same? I've just planted a pink & blue hydragenea (not spelt correctly) shoot, and I t.ted so that they could grow fully. But it's just the same as any colour azalea shoot? Is this happening to anyone else, or is it meant to be like that? None of the bushes have flowers on them, which I thought that they would. :confused:

OKsZeBu.gif

The different bushes only flower during specific time periods. So if you traveled to a period where it still is not supposed to have flowers according to the game mechanics, you would not see flowers, even if you traveled far into the future.

Back