If You had the power, How would you hack your town?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I dunno how to hack my town. I was talking with somebody about how to when I restarted my town, but the process kinda feaked me out.
If I could hack my town I'd landscape it to my wants. My bushes always die in weird places and I hate having to buy new ones.
I'd also try to get my dream villagers. And pwps. I wouldn't go crazy but I would finally be able to awesome-ize my town! Villagers: Stop telling me to build what I don't want!!
So yeah, what would you do with the power to hack your town?
I do know that how hacking works is not allowed to be discussed on boards, but I have some questions about it. If anybody can answer feel free to pm me ^^
Edit: I just have questions such as: How did people get multiples of the same villager?
And just to save sanity on my end: How can I make villagers suggest pwps? The diving trick isn't working for me.
Edit: Please Stop pming @~Unicorn~. He/She could be very busy, and they've said themselves that it's getting annoying. :(

Last edited:
I would hack my way out of my town cus it's trash Trash.jpg

No. I'm a pretty creative person. I can make my town look amazing without hacks.

I envy people like you. Teach me the ways of getting around that one stupid rock >^<

I don't try to get around rocks, I try to use them as part of my landscaping. I don't look at them as obstacles, otherwise they will be obstacles. I usually put flowers and trees around them and use them as sitting spots so I don't have to put too many benches in my town. Or I surround them with flowers, like so

20727980_335860093522935_1632156161932510898_n (1).jpg

I just want a bench in front of my house. And moving some of my excessive rocks somewhere else.

my town is hacked because im a lazy booty but the save editor i use allows you to simply have multiple of the same villagers; i once filled my town with only peewee because i was bored

I would move a lot of things around like villager houses (im not 100% happy where some are at the moment), rocks, maybe a couple buildings, etc. I love viewing hacked towns via the dream suite just because I love to see what people come up with but I plan to just do everything myself without hacking.

I would move a lot of things around like villager houses (im not 100% happy where some are at the moment), rocks, maybe a couple buildings, etc. I love viewing hacked towns via the dream suite just because I love to see what people come up with but I plan to just do everything myself without hacking.

Yea, I don't wanna hack because I might lose my save data and that's not a risk I'm willing to take.

I don't want to hack, because, for me, personally, I think it would kill my motivation to play the game at all very quickly. It would be like, OK, do absolutely whatever you want as quickly as you want to with no limits. So you do that. Then what is the motivation to keep playing? For me, hacking would ruin my love for the game.

If I got to pick a couple of things that you could control for the next version of the game, I would like to see the ability to use any items you have already catalogued outdoors. I would also like to be able to give a villager a furniture or clothing item any time you want to (and they would use it as long as it is not the opposite of their "style") as opposed to sending them a letter or waiting for a re-decorating request from them. I would also like the option to choose lots for villagers right from the beginning so that any move-ins would go in acceptable places. You should also have a tool slot and a much larger "pocket". Those things would make the game more enjoyable for me, are relatively minor changes, and would not require hacking.

I dunno how to hack my town. I was talking with somebody about how to when I restarted my town, but the process kinda feaked me out.
If I could hack my town I'd landscape it to my wants. My bushes always die in weird places and I hate having to buy new ones.
I'd also try to get my dream villagers. And pwps. I wouldn't go crazy but I would finally be able to awesome-ize my town! Villagers: Stop telling me to build what I don't want!!
So yeah, what would you do with the power to hack your town?
I do know that how hacking works is not allowed to be discussed on boards, but I have some questions about it. If anybody can answer feel free to pm me ^^
Edit: I wanna make it clear that I don't want to hack my town. I just have questions such as: How did people get multiples of the same villager?
And just to save sanity on my end: How can I make villagers suggest pwps? The diving trick isn't working for me.

:^) *wink wink*
I already hack, as most of you know. I've gotten cfw so I can hack regardless of system firmware.
I place bushes. I tried to get the bushes on my own, but so many died :( so I just hacked some into the empty spaces.
I didn't use hacking for landscape, though. I moved/changed some pwps here and there, but most landscape is genuine.
For the edit:

-You can swap the villagers in your town with the hack. Same friendship level, same house placement, just the villager and house is different. You can have multiple of the same villager like this.
-You can't use hacks to make villagers request pwps, however you can unlock all pwps with hacks.

I just wonder why you freaked out so much. But if you're really cations over your game, I understand :)

Last edited:
I would hack my town so that I could move that bloody rock that always ruins my perfectly planned orchards and paths. :3

moving rocks is essential, but some villager houses and public works projects would be nice to move around and add too.

:^) *wink wink*
I already hack, as most of you know. I've gotten cfw so I can hack regardless of system firmware.
I place bushes. I tried to get the bushes on my own, but so many died :( so I just hacked some into the empty spaces.
I didn't use hacking for landscape, though. I moved/changed some pwps here and there, but most landscape is genuine.
For the edit:

-You can swap the villagers in your town with the hack. Same friendship level, same house placement, just the villager and house is different. You can have multiple of the same villager like this.
-You can't use hacks to make villagers request pwps, however you can unlock all pwps with hacks.

I just wonder why you freaked out so much. But if you're really cations over your game, I understand :)

I freaked out cause my friend had just told me she lost her town after moving one rock. No way am I losing Stitches to a rock >^<

I wouldn't do toooo much, because like others have said I would probably lose motivation to play if I could get anything and everything right away. But if I could I would definitely change my town fruit (I have pears ew) so I could grow perfect peaches or apples, and change the color of the train station. Oh and I'd love to put a hammock on the beach and relandscape my island to make it cute and tropical. Otherwise, I have all the Amiibo cards that I want for villagers and items, so I wouldn't need it for that. It would definitely make it easy to restart and build a new town though. I have looked into it but I have the wrong system so I can't hack!

I wouldn't do toooo much, because like others have said I would probably lose motivation to play if I could get anything and everything right away. But if I could I would definitely change my town fruit (I have pears ew) so I could grow perfect peaches or apples, and change the color of the train station. Oh and I'd love to put a hammock on the beach and relandscape my island to make it cute and tropical. Otherwise, I have all the Amiibo cards that I want for villagers and items, so I wouldn't need it for that. It would definitely make it easy to restart and build a new town though. I have looked into it but I have the wrong system so I can't hack!

Changing town fruit is a definite yes for me. Pears? Really game? lol I'd rather have peaches.

Back