Okay this has gone on long enough

Lynx_

mmm
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Recently I reset my town without selling it to Nook... I've had my new town Moonwood for about a month now and i'm getting too tired to even go to the island and get beetles so I've been stuck around 70k igb for about a week now and it's kinda annoying. I've had too many things I want to do with bells but I can't since.. well you get it. I've always wanted the roost, and to get that I need the museum upgrade... which I can't get, but that's not because of the bells, it's because of that stupid little fox. I've donated over 6 art pieces to the museum and all of them were fakes. Even ones I've had before! I'm not just picking out random art there, I actually know that they have to be real art... like irl art. ALL of them blathers calls fake, and it has costed me thousands of bells on each of my players to get these art pieces. It's annoying me. It's really annoying me.

Last edited:
Use an online guide! It has always helped me, because some of the art pieces look super real and all of them look real without a couple of minutes of staring at them. :D Good luck!

Use an online guide for the museum, and trade for IGB on here (if you don't feel it makes the game too easy).

If you are smartphone inclined there's a superb app called ACNL guide. It displays pictures of all art and which are fake. You can also mark off items youve found and which you havent. 5 stars

If you are smartphone inclined there's a superb app called ACNL guide. It displays pictures of all art and which are fake. You can also mark off items youve found and which you havent. 5 stars

I have that app :) I also recommend it, 5* from me

Last edited:
Back