Favourite memory of ACNL

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What's your favourite memory of this game?

I've got a few but the absolute best is when I used to play constantly with two friends I used to have: Kelsey & Beth. Damn dude, this was back in 2013-2015. We don't talk anymore and I miss them so much. We would go on the island and play tours; play in our towns and talking to animals; pretending to do explicit stuff lol. It was all good fun. I miss it. :/

Creating my first town on acnl and placing my house directly next door to Flurry's house and thinking that we would become best friends haha.

In November of 2014 one of my close friends (which is now my bf) would just drop all of these cute hints that he liked me no matter where it was so when we were playing animal crossing together one night. he took stray red roses and tulips and spelled out "I <3 U" in them with a 10,000 bell bag in the middle. Let's just say we became a thing 6 days later. 2014 was my year, miss it.

In November of 2014 one of my close friends (which is now my bf) would just drop all of these cute hints that he liked me no matter where it was so when we were playing animal crossing together one night. he took stray red roses and tulips and spelled out "I <3 U" in them with a 10,000 bell bag in the middle. Let's just say we became a thing 6 days later. 2014 was my year, miss it.

oml that's absolutely adorable

as for me, it'd probably be the time around 2014-2015 when I'd play online multiplayer with my friends almost everyday. good, simpler times man :,D

Last edited:
Probably when I started my first town and had Ankha AND Wolfgang as starters. Then I started lurking online and realized how popular they were. I restarted that save, but they are both my dreamies now.

Hanging out with my friend, who I met near ACNL's launch and was equally as obsessed as AC as I was who passed away in Aug 2013 :/ still have him registered as a best friend and still have everything he gave me ;_;

i never had friends to play with but my best memory is catching beetles on the island every night at my grandparents' house when i first bought the game. i would stay up until midnight at the kitchen table making millions of bells while snacking on brownies! now they live hundreds of miles away so i don't see them very often. those are some of my greatest memories, even though it was only like four years ago.

Not too certain as to what would count for a fond memory. I mean, I've been featured on someone's stream, a few times. That's... really about it.

Back