Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6000-5980-1150
Feedback
100% (37) +
the list <<< (list updated as of 22/08)

most are unorderables but there are a few orderables that i haven't come across yet.

(no longer looking for fruit or bushes!)

i'll mostly be offering in-game bells since i'm really new here, but if you have some unorderables and would like TBT feel free to offer within the range of what i have already.

please send me an offer for how much you'd like me to pay for unorderables, and i'll pay a little more than the in-game price for orderables.

thank u so much :blush:

Last edited:
I have apples. You can just have some for free when we do our other trade.

I won't be free for about three hours, then after 5:00pm CST (I'm at work rn)

the list <<<

most are unorderables but there are a few orderables that i haven't come across yet.

i'd really love to buy a bunch of hydrangea bushes, blue or pink. and i'm also looking for fruit!

fruit i need:

- peaches
- apples
- bamboo
- lemons
- persimmons

i'll mostly be offering in-game bells since i'm really new here, but if you have some unorderables and would like TBT u can offer within the range of what i have already.

i'll pay 50k bells+ upwards for unorderables (or u can make me an offer if u're unhappy with that price!) and a little more than the in-game price for orderables.

thank u so much :blush:

Hello! I'll give you the Pompompurin hat (or maybe it's a wig I can't remember) for 2 TBT! I'll also give you all of that fruit, though possibly without the bamboo, for free

Hello! I'll give you the Pompompurin hat (or maybe it's a wig I can't remember) for 2 TBT! I'll also give you all of that fruit, though possibly without the bamboo, for free

that'd be so awesome if u could do that!! just lemme know when u're free!

p.s i love ur icon! its great to see fellow proud trans ppl here on the forums!! :blush:

that'd be so awesome if u could do that!! just lemme know when u're free!

p.s i love ur icon! its great to see fellow proud trans ppl here on the forums!! :blush:

I'm ready rn!!! Just send the TBT and open ur gate, I'll add you

Thank you so much!!! Gotta represent :D

How much are you looking for?

(I can give you a lot of peaches because it's my town fruit)

Last edited:
Hello!

I am more than willing to provide you some of the items on your wishlist. For your information, for orderable items I usual charge 10% more than Timmy and Tommy offer you. So with that being said, here is what I have for you:

Minimalist Sofa 1700
Tall Mini Cactus 900

Well, that's it!

I also have apples which I would be happy to throw in free of charge if we open a transaction together.

Should you decide to make this deal, please VM me where I will add your FC and drop off your items!

Afterwards, don't forget to leave feedback about the transaction!

Thanks! Corndog

Back