• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items!

sailormars

♂🔥
Bells
Switch
6000-5980-1150
Feedback
100% (37) +
the list <<< (list updated as of 22/08)

most are unorderables but there are a few orderables that i haven't come across yet.

(no longer looking for fruit or bushes!)

i'll mostly be offering in-game bells since i'm really new here, but if you have some unorderables and would like TBT feel free to offer within the range of what i have already.

please send me an offer for how much you'd like me to pay for unorderables, and i'll pay a little more than the in-game price for orderables.

thank u so much :blush:

Last edited:
I have apples. You can just have some for free when we do our other trade.

I won't be free for about three hours, then after 5:00pm CST (I'm at work rn)

the list <<<

most are unorderables but there are a few orderables that i haven't come across yet.

i'd really love to buy a bunch of hydrangea bushes, blue or pink. and i'm also looking for fruit!

fruit i need:

- peaches
- apples
- bamboo
- lemons
- persimmons

i'll mostly be offering in-game bells since i'm really new here, but if you have some unorderables and would like TBT u can offer within the range of what i have already.

i'll pay 50k bells+ upwards for unorderables (or u can make me an offer if u're unhappy with that price!) and a little more than the in-game price for orderables.

thank u so much :blush:

Hello! I'll give you the Pompompurin hat (or maybe it's a wig I can't remember) for 2 TBT! I'll also give you all of that fruit, though possibly without the bamboo, for free

Hello! I'll give you the Pompompurin hat (or maybe it's a wig I can't remember) for 2 TBT! I'll also give you all of that fruit, though possibly without the bamboo, for free

that'd be so awesome if u could do that!! just lemme know when u're free!

p.s i love ur icon! its great to see fellow proud trans ppl here on the forums!! :blush:

that'd be so awesome if u could do that!! just lemme know when u're free!

p.s i love ur icon! its great to see fellow proud trans ppl here on the forums!! :blush:

I'm ready rn!!! Just send the TBT and open ur gate, I'll add you

Thank you so much!!! Gotta represent :D

How much are you looking for?

(I can give you a lot of peaches because it's my town fruit)

Last edited:
Hello!

I am more than willing to provide you some of the items on your wishlist. For your information, for orderable items I usual charge 10% more than Timmy and Tommy offer you. So with that being said, here is what I have for you:

Minimalist Sofa 1700
Tall Mini Cactus 900

Well, that's it!

I also have apples which I would be happy to throw in free of charge if we open a transaction together.

Should you decide to make this deal, please VM me where I will add your FC and drop off your items!

Afterwards, don't forget to leave feedback about the transaction!

Thanks! Corndog

It says "waiting for the train" and it's taking a long time ;_; everything good on your end?

Back