Eggs
Old Eggs
So we all know that the top rated villagers are

Marshal
Stitches
Julian
Marina
Etc.

Is there a villager in specific that you believe is underrated and should be added on the list?
Feel free to share.

In my opinion I Honestly think pate should be added. She's so adorable and I'm in love with her.
But hey. The good thing is she's for sale on Ebay for 2$ . Unlike marshal 30$. :p

Last edited:
I agree that Gaston is very cute and really fits the cranky type.

Bonbon is the one that comes to my mind immediately - she looks adorable and comes with a cute house as well :3

I think flurry is the most adorable thing ever! I always give her princess furniture because she's my fav :3

scoot 100%

OKsZeBu.gif

Last edited:
I've always loved Groucho. I dunno, I think something about the three scars on his head makes me feel sorry for him. Like maybe there's a reason why he hates the world. :(

Probably some of my childhood favourites from wild world. Villagers such as Poncho,Sally and Mitzi always stood out during my time on that game

All of the kangaroo villagers including Mathilda, Marcie, Rooney, Walt, etc. I love the kangaroos and never see them get any love!

I'm not entirely sure what villagers are underrated, but would olaf and klaus be underrated? Cause I love them both, Had them in my town for quite a while, Klaus wouldnt leave easily. And they both had really loved me and/or was a total fan of me it was insane.

All of the kangaroo villagers including Mathilda, Marcie, Rooney, Walt, etc. I love the kangaroos and never see them get any love!

Me too, I always get excited when I see a kangaroo villager in my campsite but I can see how some people can see them as creepy, especially the female ones as they have a baby inside their pouch that mimics the mother all the time but I don't see a problem with it.

I adore Hamphrey and Katt! Two of my favourite villagers! They both really make me laugh and I think they have very unique personalities.

Benjamin is such a dearie/bohemian with his sloppy furniture and 'Wandering' on his music player. He's odd-looking, and that's what I love about him. We had a little heart to heart sitting on his couch yesterday.

I really love Moe! Can't seem to find him anywhere and i really want him in my town :3 He was in my first town, right beside my house, and I was new to NL so I TTed like crazy and he moved :( I feel he's very underrated but he's sooo adorable :3

Back