• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Underrated villagers?

Biskit- He is fun and kooky, yet mellow and chill at the same time.

Walker- Jazzy, snazzy, he be cool. He has a piano, and he is obnoxiously relaxed.

Bones- He can be really loud and crazy, but he is always fun to be around.

Last edited:
I think Weber looks like a cute and lazy little brown duck. I want him v much actually haha

I'm going to have to go with my man, Vladimir.
Something about his strong brow bone and quirky buck-tooth makes me so giddy haha.

oh man, i could go on for days about this! there are so many wonderful characters that don't get recognition! My personal favorites are: Pango, Agnes and Cherry.

Antonio! He's so cute looking, but he's still such a buff boi!

A lot of my favorite villagers are underrated:

-Joey
-Pudge
-Nibbles
-Rodeo
-Goldie
-Nate

Last edited:
lots of them tbh but off the top of my head i'd say

bill
pate
celia
papi

Out of my favorites, I'd say Vesta, Hopper and Elise. Vesta is the only sheep who actually does look like a sheep and she has the best personality imo (normal), Hopper is different from all the other penguins because he's based on rockhopper penguins and looks really cool, and Elise is a Marilyn Monroe wannabe with hipster glasses, how great is that?

Other than those three villagers, I think that Drake, Celia, Papi, Boone, Deli, Pietro, Tucker and Graham are all very cute and/or particular and get often overlooked for no reason.

Last time I checked, Aurora was a Tier 5. How. How is the adorable little baby a Tier 5. Aurora deserves all the love.

And there's large groups of certain villagers who deserve more love in general like the alligators (in particular male ones) deserve a lot more love than they get.

Benjamin definitely. Many people say hes ugly but honestly I find him super cute and kind. He's probably my favourite lazy !

Soleil
Renee
Lyman
Bruce
Tangy ( she's tier 3 but that's still WAY too low! )
Candi
Dizzy
Margie
Clay
Penlope
And keaton
😔Give em more love!😔

deirdre. she was someone i initially passed up but i really love her now.

I was playing hide-and-seek on the island and saw Pippy, Ive never seen or heard of her before but she's a very cute bunny that I want to get now. I hope she moves in close to Bonbon.

Back