• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Underrated villagers?

I really feel like Claudia and Bertha need to get more attention than they do because they're both pastel animals, Bertha in particular is very similar to Marina while Claudia's stripes turn into hearts and her coloring is stunning. But for some reason they're at the bottom of the lists.

Frita..just the fact she's Uchi (she acts like a big sister) plus shes the only Uchi i pretty much like (i haven't really looked at the list much), she is made out of burger and fries with a potato face (and due to memes i seem to understand EVERYONE loves potatoes). I just simply love her :D

I loved Rasher he is a Cranky. He kinda reminded me of a father figure and it just suited him.

Rooney is also a cranky but he was like a big brother.

Elvis is ALSO a cranky LOL just because he is awesome and made after/inspired by Elvis the king of rock and roll. I mean how cool is that? Plus i remember having him in my WW town.

Gayle omg, I was so sad when she left, she will forever be my favourite villager

Keaton ! He left tough :( but he was an amazing character, wish he got more love.

Groucho
Celia
Savannah
Soliel
Pekoe
Lionel
Carmen
Gladys

Tiffany.

I've never seen her personally in anyone's town and idk why - She just looks so sassy and I'm living for it♡

Last edited:
Alfonso
Margie
Winnie
Poncho
Tangy (I know she's tier 3 but all I've really seen for her is meh to negative opinions)
Tom
Rod
etc.

Back