Underrated villagers?

Beardo, Sprinkle, and Savannah.

I've never understood why Savannah doesn't get more love. SHE IS A FREAKING ZEBRA!!!! Need I say more?
Also Beardo is a straight up hipster. How else do you explain that awesome beard?
Sprinkle is just plain adorable. She's gotta be, like, the cutest penguin in the game.

i will defend my man cesar until the bitter end. i don't see how people aren't compelled by his mustache and biceps. clearly the strongest villager in the game!

Beardo, Sprinkle, and Savannah.

I've never understood why Savannah doesn't get more love. SHE IS A FREAKING ZEBRA!!!! Need I say more?
Also Beardo is a straight up hipster. How else do you explain that awesome beard?
Sprinkle is just plain adorable. She's gotta be, like, the cutest penguin in the game.

I agree with you on Savannah. She is a zebra! I dont have her in my town, but I do feel she is very underrated.

Goldie, Colton and Savannah! :)
They are such a cuties!
Colton is one of my favourite villagers, what a lovely prince <3
Savannah is very unique! She is the only zebra and she is very cute
Goldie, I love her spot on the eye!

some lower-tiered villagers i like aaare:

derwin (lazy)
dobie (cranky)
piper (peppy)
bianca (peppy)
curt (cranky)
joey (lazy)
poncho (jock)
wendy (peppy)

I'm planning on eventually having Doc, Sly, and Walt in my town. I think Doc is super cute and I was surprised to find out that he was tier 6. Sly is my favorite jock and I personally think he gets too much hate. Walt, in my opinion, looks both tough and classy, which I think is neat. Another villager I find underrated is Hans. Cryptids are very interesting to me and I thought a yeti would be more popular.

I think the penguin villagers are the most underrated, personally. They're just so cute! My particular favourites are Aurora (who I had in my Wild World town, and I had a phone charm back on my 2008 brick) and Cube, who is super cute.

Weirdly some of the other animals I like best in real life I don't like in the game. I think little ones translate better.

too many...

teddy
daisy
joey
margie
chevre
apple
melba
sydney
cole
willow

lQZr5DA.jpg

wdtuSXq.jpg

3pQhTd3.jpg
I don't see Puck,Rodeo or Bubbles in very many towns.I don't know if that makes them underrated .....probably more like underappreciated.Anyways,I like 'em and if any players out there have these villagers pop up in one of your towns then give them a shot before you boot them out for Fang or Marshal(heh).

Last edited:
View attachment 205608

View attachment 205609

View attachment 205610
I don't see Puck,Rodeo or Bubbles in very many towns.I don't know if that makes them underrated .....probably more like underappreciated.Anyways,I like 'em and if any have players out there have these villagers pop up in one of your towns then give them a shot before you boot them out for Fang or Marshal(heh).

I love Bubbles! She's a dreamie of mine and I find her adorable. It's those dot eyes.

Oh god, so many, but I think my favorites that are underrated are Daisy (my number one girl!!! What's not to love!), Cole (I love his color scheme and his sweet eyes!) and Doc (I'm biased with him, he looks just like me haha) !

I think Egbert is kinda underrated, he's one of my favorites!

Back