• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what theme are you using for your 3DS?

I would KILL for the splatoon theme, I'm really hoping I win the 20$ EShop gift card just so I can buy it :p

(I have the trashy sonic theme for now, I really dont like it. But its better than nothing!)

I would KILL for the splatoon theme, I'm really hoping I win the 20$ EShop gift card just so I can buy it :p

(I have the trashy sonic theme for now, I really dont like it. But its better than nothing!)

yeah the salmontoon ones are real cool but i shouldn't really waste more money on that rn

heck no lol. i cant art
got it from a website and using on 3ds now
i didn't even know you could use your own!!!

currently using the sun/moon

i didn't even know you could use your own!!!

currently using the sun/moon
you can if you use stuff im not gonna go deeper into here lel.

nice i kinda wanna get the x/y pokemon theme that is japan excluive tbh

I'm using the "Pok?mon: Look Upon the Stars" one. I love the colors, the song... I find it to be really pretty and it features some great Pok?mon. <3

Right now I've got the 'Rin-Chan Now!' Theme,I like to switch it up and change themes when I can. I had 'Bad End Night' as my theme for months so I just recently change it to one the I got now~

I'm using an ac indoor theme I got from badge arcade:
MezKCHm.jpg

tkyxz2V.jpg

Last edited:
The summer ACNL one (Idk how to take a screenshot of my home screen)
Not too sure what I'm gonna use during Fall or Christmas tho

ACNL-Swimming-in-the-Sea-Free-3DS-Theme-Download-Code-203x213.png

Woot, bought 3D Puyo Puyo Tsu last night and it netted me enough gold coins for the Splatoon theme you can get from my nintendo (dunno if all regions have it, I've got a Japanese account so)

really like the painting style of it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Inkredible is the name in English I think lol puns

I've been using the Bravely Second theme that I got from Club Nintendo or whatever it's calling itself now back towards the beginning of when it switched over to being less good.

I brought Fire Emblem Fates online, so it came with a theme of Nohr and Hoshido facing off, I think its the covers of both the games. My favourite is in it so I quite like it <3

The sound effect grew on me.

P_20170919_190801_HL.jpg
No one is a better Splatoon weeb like me :3
(When you blow $20 on badges ;-; )

The freebie 8-bit Link one.

Had to spend my expiring platinum coins on something... ;)

Back