• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what theme are you using for your 3DS?

I'm using the starry Pokemon one that's new. It's from sun/moon.

I just bought a new Kirby theme from My Nintendo with my gold points, so I guess that one :p

I am currently using one of the Breath of the Wild themes. I wish some of the themes had better music though. I would probably get more of them if they did.

I have the standard white one. The free coloured-ones are really ugly and I won't pay for a theme.

Currently the Nintendo Consoles theme, but I'm planning on switching to one of the other Club Nintendo themes.

I've got the My Nintendo Link theme on mine, in part because I love the Zelda games, but also because my 3DS is the 25th Anniversary black and gold Zelda edition. Kinda fits.

Rn I have the shuffle on with link btwn world's Yoshis spot light and a few Homebrew ones a paper Mario 64 one playing the whistle song a amazing Mario oddessy one with the oddessy song playing and one with a super cinematic primal kyoger with its song playing ( disclaimer I do but the official Nintendo ones if you're may be wondering )

- - - Post Merge - - -

yall paying for ugly nintendo themes when you could get this cute thing

View attachment 206387

(my theme btw)
Did you make that art yourself?

Zelda 30th anniversary theme, and it's good enough since it was free and i'm not really a theme person

still the same ones, i kinda want saltoon theme but 20 gold coins on MN for that and i already purchased **** well fine kthxbai

I'm using the Espeon and Umbreon theme. Umbreon is my favorite Pok?mon and it's such a beautiful theme!

I'm using the default blue one. I'm kinda just a default kinda guy.

I'm using the ACNL "pop-tart" theme that matches my console.

Back