• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

what theme are you using for your 3DS?

Okay wow that actually looks pretty good.

yeah, exactly my thought. i don't really wanna waste on that game though if i can avoid it haha.

anyways having that freebie platinum coins Pok?mon GS theme now

Last edited:
I have it on shuffle of Splatoon: Fresh Squid, Yokai Watch Jibanyan, ACNL: Isabelle at Town Hall, Disney Princesses( lol I like the blue color), TLOZ: Breath of the Wild: Wide World, Majoras Mask: Dire Moon, Rune Factory 4, ACHHD: My Town, and Stars: Yellow and Purple. I also really like the Espeon and Umbreon theme, Hanafuda, and the ACNL Jack theme! In fact, I'll have to use that one soon...

My current theme for my New Nintendo 3DS XL is the AC pattern theme.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Old 3ds was the link between worlds one. I loved the sounds on that, but this one I've had it on the Wally/Gallade one and will be hard pressed to change it.

the 8-bit apollo justice one that's offered as DLC in spirit of justice. i also have the phoenix wright one. before i got either of those i just had it as a default black, but before that i had the free sonic boom one lmao

I am currently using the autumn theme of Animal Crossing, which was released last year I believe, since then I haven't changed it because it is so pretty^^ My boyfriend has it on shuffle with the Sonic Boom, the Cat-Mario show and usual black.

i have two SD cards, one with the legend of zelda 30th anniversary one, and the other is the mizutsune theme from monster hunter: generations. both have good music!

4.jpgZelda30thAnniversary.jpg

I use the Pokemon Gold one right now. I used to have it on shuffle mode. I have maybe 15 themes right now; I just can't get enough of them!

I've stupidly bought way too many themes (even after they jacked the prices... the canadian dollar smh) so I switch around a lot. Right now I think I'm using that rly basic purple one with yellow stars, but I often use the even more basic pink one. I also really like the one with the Boo's. I have two of the Pikmin ones but the background is so busy I actually don't use them much. T.T

Still using the Squid sister theme (absolutely lovin' it)
The badges are helping out as well, I love it so much!

just the basic pink one on both of my 3ds since I'm still yet to actually buy any!
i really want to get some badges as well but idk how to add money on the japanese store

I just bought a random hello kitty one to use on my european 3ds and I'm currently using the steven stone theme on my japanese one!

what can I say, they're both cute lmao

I just bought a random hello kitty one to use on my european 3ds and I'm currently using the steven stone theme on my japanese one!

what can I say, they're both cute lmao

I've got the Steven Stone theme currently on my DS as well! It hasn't been changed in months, I love the music that starts up.

I just started using the Animal Crossing Halloween theme since October 1st.
Before that I was using the Pokemon Gold theme that you get for pre-ordering.

Back