• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what theme are you using for your 3DS?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
im using pokemon super mystery dungeon theme that came as a pre-order bonus for my old 3DS XL and pikachu party theme for my new 3DS XL

Manually switching between the Kirby 25th anniversary one and the Winter Miku one (Not a fan of Vocaloid music in general but that theme they released for the Japanese 3ds consoles is really beautiful, almost didn't see it was Miku so yeah and the starry night is so well made!)

I've had it set to the Zelda 30th Anniversary one for months, I used to change it weekly along with the badges but I've lost the motivation. :/

I've been using the Yoshi Springtime Siesta theme on my 3ds for a few weeks now cause it's rly cute ^o^

Currently it's Mario. I just have the freebie MyNintendo ones so just rotate them.

Right now it's Kirby's 25th anniversary. I love how Kirby greets you when you open from sleep mode. I usually have the neon green/orange mario theme.

i use the metal gear solid 3 one. you originally got it for preordering the game but now you can just straight up buy it on the theme store.

I've got the Splatoon one at the moment, really like it

I have the default black one, I should get the Splatoon one from My Nintendo though, it loosk cool. Does it have custom sound effects?

Right now mine is cycling through Yokai Watch Jibanyan, Eevee collection, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, and Zelda: Two Worlds. I love them all!

I also have a Fire Emblem Fates one, but I've kinda lost interest in Fates so I don't care much for it anymore.

I still have some spare money on my account, so I'm considering buying some new themes... maybe the Komasan one, a Fire Emblem Echoes one, or a Breath of the Wild one.

Last edited:
I'm the generic black one, but I've been thinking about buying some themes! Any super favorites?

Zelda 30th anniversary theme. I'm cheap, so an awesome free theme is right up my alley!

Splatoon, Pikmin and Majora's Mask theme for 3DS. I wanna try that Kirby 25th anniversary theme but I'm still lacking gold coins. I haven't redeemed BoTW, Cave Story, etc. Switch rewards yet though (I'm lazy, probably next time when I get to them).

I've been looking at themes again and I'm a little torn now because of the two Breath of the Wild ones... one of them has a nicer panoramic background, but the other has nicer music. heck.

I love the 2 Splatoon themes, Yoshi's Wooly World, the Mighty Mushroom and ACNL themes. I switch between them, but I mostly use the Splatoon themes!

I want the splatoon one but i haven't really bought stuff after i registered my japanese my ninty so rip lel

but yeah get the kirby 25th if you can

I alternate between a couple of the NES ones (Ice Climbers and Legend of Zelda) and an Animal Crossing theme from badge arcade (of the house & plaza)

Back