Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
I was thinking about moving her into my town (I have her Welcome Amiibo card) but I wasn't sure. I have literally 8 deer in my town and I'm really bored of some that I'm thinking of letting go. I have Diana, Fauna, Beau, Lopez, Erik, Bam, Deirdre, and Zell. Which deer would you replace if you were in my shoes? I was thinking of replacing Dierdre, Lopez, or Bam.

Last edited:
i think she's super cute!! i would have her in town if only i had space :')

if you're starting to get tired of all the deer, then yesss i definitely think you should try maddie :) if i were you, i would substitute a peppy for maddie bc she's peppy, but since you don't have one, from your options, i would move out lopez, because you'll still have zell as a smug!

i think she's super cute!! i would have her in town if only i had space :')

if you're starting to get tired of all the deer, then yesss i definitely think you should try maddie :) if i were you, i would substitute a peppy for maddie bc she's peppy, but since you don't have one, from your options, i would move out lopez, because you'll still have zell as a smug!

Ooh good idea considering I also have Lopez's card so if I miss him and change my mind I can scan him back if I want! Smart thinking, thank you!

Definitely move her in! I only moved her into my town 2-3 days ago and she's quickly becoming one of my favourite villagers ever!

I like Maddie a lot, too :) I was going to say the same thing as 5cm/s - since you have two smug deer, you can swap out either Lopez or Zell if you're getting tired of them.

Personally my favorite thing about Maddie is her voice! I love visiting towns with her because it's so much fun to hear her sing the town tunes. It's wild.

Maddie is my favorite dog villager but it'll be hard to replace any of the deer because they're all cute.

She's so cute! her and Bea are adorable together too

They're both super nostalgic for me too because I had them in my gamecube town as a kid. I'm so glad they brought them back to New leaf.

I love her! (No my SN is not named after her lol my daughters nick name is Maddie) her house is a cute cabin with pink roof which looks awesome. She was in the first pack of cards I ever bought and I was so excited!

Maddie's design is 10/10 I love her although she caused my town soooooo much trouble. She moved in over my path and perfect apple trees, so i do resent her a tad bit.

I think Maddie is adorable. I had her in Canaan for awhile and enjoyed having her. Her design is simple but cute and her house is like a pretty little garden. c:

Back