What is the best Desert Island Escape Trio?

Becca617

small-fry existentialist
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
So I've been playing Desert Island Escape a lot and I was like what's the best trio combo? I've been wanting to get the best possible scores on each level so it's above the target. I have quite a bit of amiibo cards but what's the best species to have altogether? Share experiences, recommendations, etc.

I'm rather fond of the dogs, as their ability reveals pretty much everything that isn't dangerous or hostile. They reveal parts for the raft, tools and fruit off memory. So if there's a spot that has an unknown encounter, chances are it's a potentially bad encounter.

Cats are great, especially with a fishing rod. With a for you'll always catch fish, with a chance of getting up to 7.

I always do Daisy first, to get a scope of what's coming up and see where to avoid. Then I have Julian's turn, cause he can move a lot of spaces so I get a lot of ground covered so I check all of the potential spaces in certain areas, and then I have Felicity explore the shores and get fish to keep the food stock high! That's worked really well for me, but I've heard birds are great, I just have never played with one since I don't have any in my town or my cards!

I don't have it since I don't own any amiibo figure.
At first I thought I need amiibo cards. So I went to Best Buy and bought more than 50 packs.
When I arrived at home I grabbed my ds and I scanned the stupid Isabelle. shockingly she didn't give me the option to move into the campground. I searched up on google what's up with my situation and I realized that I need the figure (not the card) in order to make them move into the campground. *rip*. : )

Last edited:
The best team I've ever used- I got target score on all levels thanks to them :D

WVW69j7UVi4B98RSgH

Pekoe clears a lot of fog and is great at getting food, Scoot moves a lot of spaces and is good at avoiding enemies, and Moose's ability to jump to any space that isn't covered in fog is extremely helpful for covering more ground faster :)

I always do Daisy first, to get a scope of what's coming up and see where to avoid. Then I have Julian's turn, cause he can move a lot of spaces so I get a lot of ground covered so I check all of the potential spaces in certain areas, and then I have Felicity explore the shores and get fish to keep the food stock high! That's worked really well for me, but I've heard birds are great, I just have never played with one since I don't have any in my town or my cards!

Thanks for your feedback! That is smart thinking, having one for like one job. I added a dog to my trio and it's been helping a lot. I'll need to add a cat and see how that goes. I've been playing with Yuka which is whimsy and she's really good if she cooperates and moves her 7 spaces but sometimes she doesn't and it's a disaster

Back