βε ωειι ☆
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (53) +
Hello! I'm looking for the following item:

• Golden Axe

And, I would like to spend the rest of my TBT on IGB, if possible. The rate that I'd like to use is 1 million IGB = 5 TBT.

Last edited:
I can get you all of the black hybrids for 2 tbt each if that interests you :)

Yup :) Are you available to trade now? If so would you like to pick up or would you prefer delivery? I'm fine with either so feel free to choose. c:

I can pick up! My town is a bit of a mess right now and I don't have a lot of space around my town hall for stuff to be dropped off. I just added your friend code, let me know when to check the gates :)

I can pick up! My town is a bit of a mess right now and I don't have a lot of space around my town hall for stuff to be dropped off. I just added your friend code, let me know when to check the gates :)

Alright! I'll just gather your flowers quickly before opening my gates. ^^ And haha mine is too though don't worry (I apologize for my lack of space in advance l-lol).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!!

I can help you with the rest of your IGBs! :D

I'm not sure how much to convert because I'm not exactly sure how much I should be asking for for a golden axe, if that makes sense?

100 tbt would equal 20 million in IGBs ( 1 tbt=200,000) :D

100 tbt would equal 20 million in IGBs ( 1 tbt=200,000) :D

I'll have 97 tbt after i trade 10 for the gold axe. that comes out to about 19.4 million. is that okay? I can round down to a lower number like 95 tbt to get a flat 19 million.

I'll have 97 tbt after i trade 10 for the gold axe. that comes out to about 19.4 million. is that okay? I can round down to a lower number like 95 tbt to get a flat 19 million.

I can give you 19.4 no worries :)

I can give you 19.4 no worries :)

Alright, perfect! i think that dropping/picking up that much IGB will take a long time, so would it be alright to wait until after the other trader has dropped off/opened their gates for the gold axe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay :) I have someone dropping stuff off right now, I can get it to you right after <3

ok! I can open my gates now, or just let me know when yours are open!

Alright, perfect! i think that dropping/picking up that much IGB will take a long time, so would it be alright to wait until after the other trader has dropped off/opened their gates for the gold axe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! I can open my gates now, or just let me know when yours are open!

Of course! :D Take you time. I will add you in the meantime.^_^

Yes! I can open my gates. Just to make sure, 19.4 million bells is about 195 bags of 99,000.

Thank goodness you told me how many bags lol...That really helps me out a ton thank you. :) I will head over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back