• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Golden Axe, Black Hybrids and IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorCasper

βε ωειι ☆
Bells
Feedback
100% (53) +
Hello! I'm looking for the following item:

• Golden Axe

And, I would like to spend the rest of my TBT on IGB, if possible. The rate that I'd like to use is 1 million IGB = 5 TBT.

Last edited:
I can get you all of the black hybrids for 2 tbt each if that interests you :)

Yup :) Are you available to trade now? If so would you like to pick up or would you prefer delivery? I'm fine with either so feel free to choose. c:

I can pick up! My town is a bit of a mess right now and I don't have a lot of space around my town hall for stuff to be dropped off. I just added your friend code, let me know when to check the gates :)

I can pick up! My town is a bit of a mess right now and I don't have a lot of space around my town hall for stuff to be dropped off. I just added your friend code, let me know when to check the gates :)

Alright! I'll just gather your flowers quickly before opening my gates. ^^ And haha mine is too though don't worry (I apologize for my lack of space in advance l-lol).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!!

I can help you with the rest of your IGBs! :D

I'm not sure how much to convert because I'm not exactly sure how much I should be asking for for a golden axe, if that makes sense?

100 tbt would equal 20 million in IGBs ( 1 tbt=200,000) :D

100 tbt would equal 20 million in IGBs ( 1 tbt=200,000) :D

I'll have 97 tbt after i trade 10 for the gold axe. that comes out to about 19.4 million. is that okay? I can round down to a lower number like 95 tbt to get a flat 19 million.

I'll have 97 tbt after i trade 10 for the gold axe. that comes out to about 19.4 million. is that okay? I can round down to a lower number like 95 tbt to get a flat 19 million.

I can give you 19.4 no worries :)

I can give you 19.4 no worries :)

Alright, perfect! i think that dropping/picking up that much IGB will take a long time, so would it be alright to wait until after the other trader has dropped off/opened their gates for the gold axe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay :) I have someone dropping stuff off right now, I can get it to you right after <3

ok! I can open my gates now, or just let me know when yours are open!

Alright, perfect! i think that dropping/picking up that much IGB will take a long time, so would it be alright to wait until after the other trader has dropped off/opened their gates for the gold axe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! I can open my gates now, or just let me know when yours are open!

Of course! :D Take you time. I will add you in the meantime.^_^

Yes! I can open my gates. Just to make sure, 19.4 million bells is about 195 bags of 99,000.

Thank goodness you told me how many bags lol...That really helps me out a ton thank you. :) I will head over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back