• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I buy marshal?

Pancake225

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm honestly not sure.
I've seen multiple cards of him for sale for 30$ on ebay.
Sometimes I feel like he's cute and sometimes no.
Halp :[

:confused:

Last edited:
if you really want the card, i say go for it~
Personally I wouldn't, considering itd be cheaper to just buy him from the forums, you wont get the card but youll have him as a villager xD

If the cards are THAT expensive then I prefer you get him from the villager trading plaza...

Well if you like him a lot and wanna have him in your town whenever, and use his card for cycling, then you can get the card...otherwise if you just want him to live and leave then get him here?

Marshal is super cute and grumpy, but I don't know if it's worth $30. I paid $1.50 for my Marshal amiibo card.

Well if you like him a lot and wanna have him in your town whenever, and use his card for cycling, then you can get the card...otherwise if you just want him to live and leave then get him here?

Oh that's good! Do you know how much does he sell for? On here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal is super cute and grumpy, but I don't know if it's worth $30. I paid $1.50 for my Marshal amiibo card.

OFMMESS Where -;;- ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

People on ebay literally price jack everything.

Oh that's good! Do you know how much does he sell for? On here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some people who collect all of the cards sell each for like $1 each, I've seen it on eBay.

People usually sell tier 1 villagers like marshal
OFMMESS Where -;;- ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

People on ebay literally price jack everything.

I've seen collectors sell cards for $1 each. You can find some if you look around more. You can also trade your amiibo cards for him here.

He would sell for about 30-40tbt in the villager trading plaza.

If he was your all-time dream villager and you can afford the rudely outrageous price, I'd say consider it. But since you're not even sure about liking him, I'd advise against it

I bought him for like $5 from a trading group. He's not worth the $30 u__u What exactly will you do with his amiibo card to justify the $30? I mean even if you're okay with that disgusting price, you're not even sure you like him. I know it's tempting because he's popular but it's not worth it.

I honestly thinks hes overrated. He's cute, but once you have him for awhile, he'll seem bland.
As other people have said, 30$ is outrageous.
You can literally Get a pack of villagers for AT LEAST 15$.
I advise against it. Its just not worth it, and Marshall is overrated in general.
I'd rather get Chief as a card ;P

Honestly I'd suggest not buying his card! I have it, just by getting it via chance in a random pack, but I can't ever imagine justifying spending that much on him from ebay. Sometimes I see him in listings for $15, and that's a little more reasonable! Personally I think he's sweet, and I really enjoy having him in my town, so having the card is nice. But when you're on the edge about it, I think it's better to spend that $30 on some different cards! If you have other dreamies then you could invest in a few different ones for that same price. I bought 10 amiibo cards on ebay for $10, and that was wonderful! I felt like I got a lot of good villagers for cheap, since a lot of the lower tier but still really sweet villagers go for a dollar usually. But that's just my opinion on it all, if you have the money to spend then just do whatever makes you happiest! :)

If you really want him that bad, he's not that special...but that's you.

I bought Vivian for $14 because she's my favorite (and we have the same name whaaat) so it was a no brainer for me, but that's the highest I'll ever spend for a card lol. Honestly if you want him that badly, I would search eBay for the lowest price (I'm pretty sure $30 is one of the higher price points I've seen for him (he usually goes for around 20-25 where I've looked) and then bite the bullet. But honestly I'd rather use that $30 to collect any remaining dreamies I have and just adopt Marshal from someone else in the trading plaza!

30$ isn't worth it for a villager. Get the packs of cards instead, so you get other cards other than marshal, and to have a chance of getting him too. so overall it's a better deal

If he was your all-time dream villager and you can afford the rudely outrageous price, I'd say consider it. But since you're not even sure about liking him, I'd advise against it

I agree 100% with this statement. You are not even sure you want him. Definitely do not pay that price for the card.

I'm putting my vote in for please do not buy him! You already aren't 100% about it, and your attitude towards villagers will probably change. Get a new *game* with that money!

You can buy him if you really want him but when I first got him I wasn't thrilled, honestly he wasn't really exciting. And I like really wanted him. I don't get what's so amazing about him. Zell is my personal favorite smug

Back