Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (105) +
last things I need for my Alolan pokedex, looking for them asap!

Are you just needing them to trade and trade back? If so, I can help you complete your pokedex.

I'm looking to keep them but thanks for the offer!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much TBT were you thinking?

I'm terrible with prices, you offer me one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if it's the right price, I could also do Solgaleo c: but since I'm awful with prices I really have no clue what they go for

I'm terrible with prices, you offer me one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if it's the right price, I could also do Solgaleo c: but since I'm awful with prices I really have no clue what they go for

I'm not really sure if buzzwole is technically counted as a legendary since I know people who say it is and some say it isn't but what about like 80-100 for both?

I'm not really sure if buzzwole is technically counted as a legendary since I know people who say it is and some say it isn't but what about like 80-100 for both?

what would you pay for buzzwole individually? (also, how much of the alolan pokedex have you got living on you as I really need pokemon for my dex justlike trading back straight away f we could make a deal Iif you wanted?

If you don't get Solgaleo from Ayako, I have two. If you just want one as a "trophy", then there's the one, but the other one has the standard 3 perfect ivs and the other 3 hyper trained, and is level 100 with a Jolly nature. Both have English names.

what would you pay for buzzwole individually? (also, how much of the alolan pokedex have you got living on you as I really need pokemon for my dex justlike trading back straight away f we could make a deal Iif you wanted?

Probably only like 30 or 40 TBT for just buzzwole. I have everything in the alolan dex except for solgaleo and buzzwole. I have most everything else too, I'm working on a living dex and only need about 7 more pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't get Solgaleo from Ayako, I have two. If you just want one as a "trophy", then there's the one, but the other one has the standard 3 perfect ivs and the other 3 hyper trained, and is level 100 with a Jolly nature. Both have English names.

How much did you want for just the trophy one? I don't need great stats it's just for my living dex.

Last edited:
Probably only like 30 or 40 TBT for just buzzwole. I have everything in the alolan dex except for solgaleo and buzzwole. I have most everything else too, I'm working on a living dex and only need about 7 more pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much did you want for just the trophy one? I don't need great stats it's just for my living dex.

You can take Solgaleo from the other person if you like :) how about I give you free buzzwole if you help me with 50% of my dex if you dm obviously otherwise, 40tbt would be fine

You can take Solgaleo from the other person if you like :) how about I give you free buzzwole if you help me with 50% of my dex if you dm obviously otherwise, 40tbt would be fine
Just send me a PM with everything you need and I'll get everything together. I don't mind helping but we might need to split thus into two trades if it takes long. I should be home for a while though:)

Just send me a PM with everything you need and I'll get everything together. I don't mind helping but we might need to split thus into two trades if it takes long. I should be home for a while though:)

how about you just go through the pokemon and I say 'sorry' on pokemon if I dont need it?

how about you just go through the pokemon and I say 'sorry' on pokemon if I dont need it?

okay, just the Alolan dex right? I have mine listed in national dex so I'll pull up a Alolan one to use. Can you start now?

what happened? I'm in plaza again

what happened? I'm in plaza again
how many more will we have left to do? I'll have to leave soon, we can either pick this up later or I can give you 10 TBT or so for buzzwole.

how many more will we have left to do? I'll have to leave soon, we can either pick this up later or I can give you 10 TBT or so for buzzwole.

we can pick this up later c: I am 69% alolan complete

You can just have my Solgaleo. I don't really need him. :) Just VM/PM me.

Back