Buying Large amount of TBT for Solgaleo and Buzzwole

Are you just needing them to trade and trade back? If so, I can help you complete your pokedex.

I'm looking to keep them but thanks for the offer!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much TBT were you thinking?

I'm terrible with prices, you offer me one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if it's the right price, I could also do Solgaleo c: but since I'm awful with prices I really have no clue what they go for

I'm terrible with prices, you offer me one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if it's the right price, I could also do Solgaleo c: but since I'm awful with prices I really have no clue what they go for

I'm not really sure if buzzwole is technically counted as a legendary since I know people who say it is and some say it isn't but what about like 80-100 for both?

I'm not really sure if buzzwole is technically counted as a legendary since I know people who say it is and some say it isn't but what about like 80-100 for both?

what would you pay for buzzwole individually? (also, how much of the alolan pokedex have you got living on you as I really need pokemon for my dex justlike trading back straight away f we could make a deal Iif you wanted?

If you don't get Solgaleo from Ayako, I have two. If you just want one as a "trophy", then there's the one, but the other one has the standard 3 perfect ivs and the other 3 hyper trained, and is level 100 with a Jolly nature. Both have English names.

what would you pay for buzzwole individually? (also, how much of the alolan pokedex have you got living on you as I really need pokemon for my dex justlike trading back straight away f we could make a deal Iif you wanted?

Probably only like 30 or 40 TBT for just buzzwole. I have everything in the alolan dex except for solgaleo and buzzwole. I have most everything else too, I'm working on a living dex and only need about 7 more pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't get Solgaleo from Ayako, I have two. If you just want one as a "trophy", then there's the one, but the other one has the standard 3 perfect ivs and the other 3 hyper trained, and is level 100 with a Jolly nature. Both have English names.

How much did you want for just the trophy one? I don't need great stats it's just for my living dex.

Last edited:
Probably only like 30 or 40 TBT for just buzzwole. I have everything in the alolan dex except for solgaleo and buzzwole. I have most everything else too, I'm working on a living dex and only need about 7 more pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much did you want for just the trophy one? I don't need great stats it's just for my living dex.

You can take Solgaleo from the other person if you like :) how about I give you free buzzwole if you help me with 50% of my dex if you dm obviously otherwise, 40tbt would be fine

You can take Solgaleo from the other person if you like :) how about I give you free buzzwole if you help me with 50% of my dex if you dm obviously otherwise, 40tbt would be fine
Just send me a PM with everything you need and I'll get everything together. I don't mind helping but we might need to split thus into two trades if it takes long. I should be home for a while though:)

Just send me a PM with everything you need and I'll get everything together. I don't mind helping but we might need to split thus into two trades if it takes long. I should be home for a while though:)

how about you just go through the pokemon and I say 'sorry' on pokemon if I dont need it?

how many more will we have left to do? I'll have to leave soon, we can either pick this up later or I can give you 10 TBT or so for buzzwole.

we can pick this up later c: I am 69% alolan complete

Back