♂🔥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6000-5980-1150
Feedback
100% (37) +
UPDATE: i'm now looking to buy these 2 full sanrio sets for 1mil(ish) each IGB!

- cinnamoroll
- kiki and lala

let me know if pick up or delivery is better for you.

thank u so much in advance :blush:

Last edited:
Hi, I have both Chelsea and Etoile's rvs and I'd be happy to let you visit! I'm not sure what price you'd prefer for that? Or if you want me to get you anything from their rvs and then you could just pay for the items, that would be fine as well :) Whatever works best for you!

Hi, I have both Chelsea and Etoile's rvs and I'd be happy to let you visit! I'm not sure what price you'd prefer for that? Or if you want me to get you anything from their rvs and then you could just pay for the items, that would be fine as well :) Whatever works best for you!

u're a lifesaver!! :blush: would u be able to get me the items i've listed in the first post (+the kiki and lala bed that i forgot to include in the original post) from etoile and chelsea?

i don't have many meow coupons rn otherwise i'd totally buy them from the RVs!! i could pay u 100k+ bells for all of that? would that be alright?

u're a lifesaver!! :blush: would u be able to get me the items i've listed in the first post (+the kiki and lala bed that i forgot to include in the original post) from etoile and chelsea?

i don't have many meow coupons rn otherwise i'd totally buy them from the RVs!! i could pay u 100k+ bells for all of that? would that be alright?

Totally!! That works perfect for me :) I need a little time to grab the items, and I'm gonna be offline for a little bit, would you be available in a few hours or sometime tomorrow to trade?

Totally!! That works perfect for me :) I need a little time to grab the items, and I'm gonna be offline for a little bit, would you be available in a few hours or sometime tomorrow to trade?

thank u so so much! it's currently 1am for me but i'll be around sometime tomorrow definitely. just quote me here or message me whenever u're available!! :blush:

Back