Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (143) +
Recently myself and my friend have been looking for these Sonic plushes:

fwm0d0.jpg

35me69z.jpg

b5f7et.jpg

(Anyone except Boy, K.K., or Resetti. If you have more like these, let me know.

If you happen to have any of them in the set please let me know and we can work something out.

I'm not sure if this breaks any rules, but please let me know if it does. This thread is made to look for people who would want to part with these plushes, and if they do, it will be an exchange of real money that will be done elsewhere. This is just to find people. TBT and collectables are not to be used, which is why I'm confused if I should even put this here. :confused:

Regardless, please contact me if you have any of these plushes!

Last edited:
You're not allowed to trade forum/IG bells for things bought with real money, so nope. And I believe we're not do these transactions either unless it's RLC art or discreet amiibo card trading etc.

Last edited:
You're not allowed to trade forum/IG bells for things bought with real money, so nope. And I believe we're not do these transactions either unless it's RLC art or discreet amiibo card trading etc.

Oh alright. I wasn't trading any forums or IG bells, was trading real money. And that's fine. Kinda want to get a second opinion on this?

Oh alright. I wasn't trading any forums or IG bells, was trading real money. And that's fine. Kinda want to get a second opinion on this?

so, I read the forum rules again. This post I believe is allowed. (crossing fingers) it is in the forum rules as you are offering real money so, yep! you are allowed to keep this thread up however, I would check with an admin or moderator just incase c:

Last edited:
so, I read the forum rules again. This post I believe is allowed. (crossing fingers) it is in the forum rules as you are offering real money so, yep! you are allowed to keep this thread up however, I would check with an admin or moderator just incase c:

Really? I've only heard you're allowed to do this with art (and discreet amiibo card things) but feel free to give me more correct information. But yeah maybe they should update the rules to include whether you can trade/sell real items like this. Says you shouldn't do but that's for IGB/forum bells though but I dunno 100%

Better make a thread in Contact the Staff or ask an admin ^^

Really? I've only heard you're allowed to do this with art (and discreet amiibo card things) but feel free to give me more correct information. But yeah maybe they should update the rules to include whether you can trade/sell real items like this. Says you shouldn't do but that's for IGB/forum bells though but I dunno 100%

Better make a thread in Contact the Staff or ask an admin ^^

Yep, they haven't given a real yes or no you can or cannot however, since there is a board for trading (and selling/buying) amiibos and since real currency is offered this post obeys the rules however, infractions probably wouldn't be made even if it was against the rules mainly because of confusion I honestly hope I helped c:

Yep, they haven't given a real yes or no you can or cannot however, since there is a board for trading (and selling/buying) amiibos and since real currency is offered this post obeys the rules however, infractions probably wouldn't be made even if it was against the rules mainly because of confusion I honestly hope I helped c:

Ohh okay! I'll try to get a mods attention but this means a lot.

Back