• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My wishlist!

I?ll open the gates now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open now! And if you want to give me an idea for a room, you?re free to do so

Edit: Zipper is in my Campground, for those who want to buy something from him.

Last edited:
Hey, I have the editors chair, desk, nurses uniform, regal chair (customized by cyrus) and maybe some others.

Would you be willing to let me catalog your rococo stuff, I'd be willing to transfer tbt bells and give these items to you free if I can just catalog the rococo stuff. Its my favorite set and I've only ever gotten the chair.

Edit:
I have

The editors desk and chair
Blue nurses uniform
beige emblem blazer
deluxe range
computer
electric kettle
Large bookshelf
and some of those songs

My friend code is 1650-5520-4830
Mayor: Froggy
Town: Luray

I'll add you. I'll open my gate and leave it open, or if you want to reply here I'll come over to your town, however you want, and I'll give you 50 of my forum bells if you let me catalog your Rococo furniture. I'll drop it back out of my pockets immediately.

Last edited:
It?s fine, actually. I?ll be TTing to get the items delivered from my catalog, and I?ll give you the items.

Edit: I?m going to your town, let me grab my items

Edit 2: I have them in my pockets, open your gates, please

Last edited:
Hey just looked at your post. Thanks again man. Come on over sometime if you feel like it. I dont know how long you've been playing but you can take fruits, dig up and keep fossils you find, shop in my store, talk to villagers etc.

I dont really have any rules.

If I'm just sitting in the cafe doing nothing it means I'm away from my game for a while

Okay, I?ll come over in a while!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won?t be online until 7:30 PM in this time, I have something to do. So, if you want to tell me that you have an item for me just give me a VM

Back