Useful stuff for later
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hey everybody, I?m buying everything from my wishlist, which is here by the way, I?ve been looking all over the place for these items, so please tell me if you have them! I can pay in IGB (the orderable?s price) or in TBT (the ones I can?t order from the catalog). But it?s mostly your preference though!

Wishlist

http://moridb.com/catalogs/L7IPD2teDg

How I prefer to pay in TBT:
Catalog: 1-3 TBT
No Catalog: 3-10 TBT

My data
Mayor: Kazuo
Villager: Kiyotaka
Town: Saishuu
FC: It?s in the sidebar and the signature

Hi :) I can let you catalog all orderable DLCs, Rococo set, Regal pieces. And I'll order the rest that's re-orderable, aside from blue nurse's uniform.
As for non-orderable, I have everything, aside from Wii U station.
Just, I can't trade right now, I have to go out in a bit. If you're still okay with that, let's schedule the time to meet up? Let me know. :)

Hi :) I can let you catalog all orderable DLCs, Rococo set, Regal pieces. And I'll order the rest that's re-orderable, aside from blue nurse's uniform.
As for non-orderable, I have everything, aside from Wii U station.
Just, I can't trade right now, I have to go out in a bit. If you're still okay with that, let's schedule the time to meet up? Let me know. :)

Ok! I can still trade from two-three hours from now, and tomorrow too.

Hi, just got back home, sorry! ><
I'll see if you're still around an hour later from this post. If not we can trade tomorrow?
Would 80 tbt for everything be okay?

It would be perfect, except for the fact that I hace to give TBT to another user from here, so I can't give the full 80TBT

Only the ones before the edit, it's just that those aren't that important, I want them, yes, but I wouldn't be looking too much for them.

It sounds fine. I'll be waiting for you.

Update: I added you

Last edited:
Still need the blue nurses uniform?

I have a few things from that list if you werent able to get all of them.

Yes! I still need it.

I'll tell you what I have:
-Notebook set
-Regal chair
-DLCs
-Rococo set
-New 3ds and Wiiu
-Chef, work uniform and flower chair

The rest I haven't obtained are from the update in my wishlist

Hi there! If you'd like I can give you the butterfly machine, effects rack, chocolate fountain, speed bag and garbage pail for 1 TBT for each item? :)

Of course! I?ll be adding you ringht now. Do you prefer drop off the items in my town, or picking up in yours?

Edit: I don?t need the chocolate fountain, sorry. I already got it. Do you want to offer another item/idea to decorate my rooms? I need something for the back area/upper room.

Last edited:
Drop off please :) I'll add you too :)

That's okay, I'll just give you the rest of the items then :) I'm not so good at decorating houses so I don't know if I'll have an idea though :(

Last edited:
Back