Pizza and chips (crisps)?

Pizza w/ chips?

• Total voters
whoa- never in my life have i had potato chips (aka British "crisps") along with pizza, and i've never seen nor heard of anyone combining them either. I don't think i've ever seen a pizza places offer potato chips, tortillas, or other chips with pizza either.

can't say i've ever seen french fries with pizza either, for that matter, except back in the school cafeteria days when they gave you one rectangular slice of pizza and a handful of soggy fries...

You guys need to be taught a lesson about chips and crisps, though.

In the UK, chips are basically big fries. I think they call them fat fries elsewhere. Crisps are like Pringles or Cheetos or Walkers or something.

I like pizza with sweet potato fries, I also like pizza with baked beans and broccoli. Pizza and crisps is a no though 100% :)

Last edited:
from pizza hut i like

cheese thin crust pizza w 8 boneless bbq wings
dip pizza in bbq
= o m g

- - - Post Merge - - -

when i was 14 me and my best friends bf pigged out during super bowl, we took her dads nacho cheese (was so good-- u never had cheese like this one i promise you) and ate it on the pizza-- also had chips too with fried wings ahhhhh i used to eat so badly hahahahaha

Last edited:
it really depends on how hungry I am? usually I don't, instead I go for buffalo wings or garlic bread

Haha. My friend, I have eaten the Canadian delicacy known as pizzaghetti. Thine pizza with a side of crisps pales in comparison to the starchiness and sheer carbohydrate mass of the pizzaghetti. I support you in your pizza endeavors, but nothing could shock me now.

At this point I would have no problem crumbling chips over the pizzaghetti like a salty-potatoy parmesan facsimile.

I love how this thread has gone from American's talking about potato chips/crisps and Pizza, to the Brits waking up and thinking it meant chips as in Fries lmao

I thought were mocking you and knew exactly what we were doing? Welcome to hear other opinions.

potato chips are pretty much banned in my family. my mother is watching her carbohydrates, therefore we have no tasty food. Pizza+Potato chips sounds like a match made in heaven to me right now.
The only 'Pizza' we get are tortillas with marinara sauce and vegetables. My friend Hayley has all the good snacks tho. gotta sneak to her house (or just, go over, without.. sneaking..)

chips go well with practically anything tbh so I have no idea why anyone would think that's gross :p

Never heard of them as a combo. Pizza for me goes with garlic bread or bread sticks, maybe salad, but I've never heard of chips as a side for it.

I like it, but I don't do it every time I get pizza. :)

It's definitely very common at the sleepovers I host and go to, though. ^-^

This is such a random question lol. I don't find it weird, but I don't remember ever having pizza with chips (though my comfort/junk foods usually come together with other comfort/junk foods). At my place, we combine all sorts of foods. Stir fry and poutine, or toast alongside rice/baked dinners, so I don't find your combination strange at all. If you were to have that for breakfast, well that'd be another thing.

I didn't vote. We don't do that but I don't necessarily think it's weird. It's just a familiar thing. Like, I've always eaten hashbrowns with ketchup because of my dad and I thought everyone did that. Turns out a lot of people think it's weird lol. I'm sure everyone has examples like this!

I didn't vote. We don't do that but I don't necessarily think it's weird. It's just a familiar thing. Like, I've always eaten hashbrowns with ketchup because of my dad and I thought everyone did that. Turns out a lot of people think it's weird lol. I'm sure everyone has examples like this!

everyone DOES put ketchup on their hashbrowns...
(unless theyre a mix the potatoes, eggs, and bacon all together type...)

are you freaking kidding me, people think ketchup and hashbrowns are weird to??? lol Basically what you said. I thought everybody did this until some people had never heard of it and thought it was weird. But hey man, don't not it till you try it. :p

I have yet to find anyone in my community who doesn't eat pizza with chips lmao. I like to break the chips up sometimes and sprinkle it on top of the pizza, idk it tastes crunchy and delicious to me! :lemon:

I personally don't like ketchup, or mayo, or any kind of sauce for that matter (my family thinks I'm weird) but I see my dad and my brother eat hash browns with ketchup. It would seems pretty normal to me if someone else did it.

Back