Selling Hybrids & more 🌼🍄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could i get 3 purple tulips and 3 pink carnations? I could also offer other types of flowers so you can breed (also what does bumping mean?)

Last edited:
Hi, could I buy all the purple tulips, pink roses and orange roses that you have left? <3

Hey, could i get 3 purple tulips and 3 pink carnations? I could also offer other types of flowers so you can breed (also what does bumping mean?)

sure that'll be 6 btb :)
and i dont need any flowers since i'm restarting this town after I sell & I have all hybrids in my main.

bumping is when im just commenting to bump my thread back up to the top of the the re-tail thread so people can see it again <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I buy all the purple tulips, pink roses and orange roses that you have left? <3

sure thing! that's 7 purple tulips, 15 pink roses, & 10 orange roses

Hi again! Could I please buy 10 Blue Pansies and All White Carnations?

Last edited:
hi. may i buy the rest of your pink carnations, white carnations, and jacob's ladders? :)

Hi again! Could I please buy 10 Blue Pansies and All White Carnations?

yep, so 10 blue pansies & 10 white carnations ?
i'll VM you when im ready <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi. may i buy the rest of your pink carnations, white carnations, and jacob's ladders? :)

yes, & I actually forgot to update my post so I have 20 white carnations instead of 10, so that still leaves 10 left for you~
ill VM when ready!

I assume from the post above that you don't have any white or pink carnations left? :p No worries though!

Hello! I would like to buy all 30 of your black cosmos for 30 TBT. I added your friend code. If this is OK, just let me know when you are ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back