• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrids & more 🌼🍄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could i get 3 purple tulips and 3 pink carnations? I could also offer other types of flowers so you can breed (also what does bumping mean?)

Last edited:
Hi, could I buy all the purple tulips, pink roses and orange roses that you have left? <3

Hey, could i get 3 purple tulips and 3 pink carnations? I could also offer other types of flowers so you can breed (also what does bumping mean?)

sure that'll be 6 btb :)
and i dont need any flowers since i'm restarting this town after I sell & I have all hybrids in my main.

bumping is when im just commenting to bump my thread back up to the top of the the re-tail thread so people can see it again <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I buy all the purple tulips, pink roses and orange roses that you have left? <3

sure thing! that's 7 purple tulips, 15 pink roses, & 10 orange roses

Hi again! Could I please buy 10 Blue Pansies and All White Carnations?

Last edited:
hi. may i buy the rest of your pink carnations, white carnations, and jacob's ladders? :)

Hi again! Could I please buy 10 Blue Pansies and All White Carnations?

yep, so 10 blue pansies & 10 white carnations ?
i'll VM you when im ready <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi. may i buy the rest of your pink carnations, white carnations, and jacob's ladders? :)

yes, & I actually forgot to update my post so I have 20 white carnations instead of 10, so that still leaves 10 left for you~
ill VM when ready!

I assume from the post above that you don't have any white or pink carnations left? :p No worries though!

Hello! I would like to buy all 30 of your black cosmos for 30 TBT. I added your friend code. If this is OK, just let me know when you are ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back