• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Hybrids & more 🌼🍄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Here's a pretty large order: 20 Blue Roses, 20 White Carnations, 10 Purple Tulips, and 10 Blue Violets.

Last edited:
I was also wondering if maybe youd trade my 52 black roses & 20 blue violets for your blue roses but i realize this is a shop so no is acceptable too c:

I was also wondering if maybe youd trade my 52 black roses & 20 blue violets for your blue roses but i realize this is a shop so no is acceptable too c:

ahh im actually about to reset this town, that's why im only interested in selling as of now c: sorry hun

& i realize you have your VM's turned off, but im opening my gates to Sematary now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Here's a pretty large order: 20 Blue Roses, 20 White Carnations, 10 Purple Tulips, and 10 Blue Violets.

Thanks! the bigger the orders the better haha
ill VM you when i'm ready :)

Thats ok!!'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i take the ten remaining blue roses then additionally?

Thats ok!!'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i take the ten remaining blue roses then additionally?

yes of course <3 ill add them on
you can still come in to my town if u want, ill just place them down as you grab

ahh melly im so sorry i cut you off!! what were you saying?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay i see your comment now^^ ill get them then re open

- - - Post Merge - - -

15 pink tulips still for grabs?

yes the list is all up to date :)

Yes please, 25 TBT right?

correct <3
i will VM you when im ready since someone is picking up rn, & ill go ahead & remove them from my list so no one else orders em ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heading off the bed in a few so i'm going to close this now.

If anyone wants to buy any of the remaining flowers in the mean time feel free to PM or VM me. Keep in mind i'm in the EST timezone, so you'll need to be available at a reasonable time for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back