• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Picking Villagers for a Forest/Woodland Themed Town

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
My town Avarien is going to follow the theme of a forest/woodland themed town and I've been stuck on which villagers to keep an eye out for.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a reply.
I don't mind how vague you are, you could possibly just state a species or the name of a villager and I'll see which ones look the best.

Thank you :)

Woodland forest creatures, huh? I'd go with deer, rabbits, squirrels, maybe a bear, some birds, and a wolf.

I did a quick search for villager species, checked some filters, and found this. It might help some.

Maybe something like: Erik, Deirdre, Molly, Maple, Nate, Jacques, Pecan, Lobo, Bunnie, and Frobert.

M1AT08f.jpg

erikinnenacnl.jpg

CM3g6nBUwAEKQR0.jpg
Gizzly(top),Erik(middle) and Sally(bottom) are good villagers for a forest town.They have natural colors and there house exteriors are fairly natural looking as well.You might also consider a frog and/or a duck.

Teddy definitely. His house is dark brown with a green roof and it would be perfect for a forest town. Some other good ones would be Erik, Coco (she has a forest spirit-y vibe?), Deirdre, Elmer, Maple, Wolfgang, Molly (would be PERFECT), and maybe peck :)

Deer, wolves and a squirrel.

Erik
Beau
Diana
Dierdre

Fang
Whitney
Vivian

Peanut

Echoing anyone who suggested deer, quintessential forest animal for me. Just do all deer.

I think Fang and Freya might fit the theme! Vladimir might fit the theme as well, he is a bear cub, but he's pink... :p

If you're going for pure woodlands ala natural colors I suggest:

Normal: Fauna or Molly
Peppy: I'm blanking on forest colored peppy besides Bianca the snow leopard. Bangle could work too
Jock: Sparro - lovely earth tone colors perfect for a forest
Lazy: Nate the big bear, Erik the deer
Cranky: Grizzly is the best. His house is a log cabin on the outside and cool on the inside.
Smug: Lopez the deer, Wolf Link if u have his Amiibo. Marshal the squirrel has a super modern exterior house it looks terrible in woodsy cabin settings.
Uchi: katt the cat is earth tones, Paula the bear is earth tones (and very boho!) but most people don't see the special uniqueness of either of them. Phoebe is a popular Uchi who has a really neat house with an Asian/Chinese style exterior.
Hazel is a cute Uchi squirrel!

I'm excited for your town theme!

Deer, wolves, squirrels, rabbits, bears, cubs, a lot of options!

Deer, frogs, squirrels, wolves, rabbits, and ducks as long as they are natural colors and not pastel. I think the Uchi would be the hardest. I would probably go with Pashmina.

here's a list of villagers that have really forest-y themed houses! a lot of the villagers themselves look pretty woodsy too c:

Some villagers like Bianca are so cute and forest-y but her house is blue and pink and white.
Other villagers are colorful but have better forest-y houses.

It's up to you which is more important - villager colors (natural vs colorful) vs house exterior (match the theme or villager more important)

I say this from agonizing over this decision :blush:

Back