Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (555) +
I've been hoarding them in case I wanted to use them for anything, but I haven't thought of anything or found anything that I'm really interested in, and they're just clogging up my storage at this point l-lol.
1 tbt per ore! ^^

I have:
- emerald x 23
- silver nugget x 18
- sapphire x 30
- ruby x 28
- amethyst x 25

Last edited:
awesome :~) & yes i am!
i already added you
would you like to drop-off? or me pick up

I'd like to drop them off at your town if that's okay. ^^ What's your town name? And ik this might be kinda odd, but what will you use them for? I'm just wondering what people will do with them tbh lol

I'd like to drop them off at your town if that's okay. ^^ What's your town name? And ik this might be kinda odd, but what will you use them for? I'm just wondering what people will do with them tbh lol

okay my gates are open :) town name is Ichigo

and i just started working on an astrology themed room in my basement, im going to have 2 tables with 2 of my fave villagers (kitty & rosie) with the amethyst next to them (cause they're born in February)
ik most people like to use them to customize furniture at re-tail

okay my gates are open :) town name is Ichigo

and i just started working on an astrology themed room in my basement, im going to have 2 tables with 2 of my fave villagers (kitty & rosie) with the amethyst next to them (cause they're born in February)
ik most people like to use them to customize furniture at re-tail

On my way!

And oh I see! That makes a lot of sense haha, good luck with that! I bet it'll all look nice once it's finished. :) And yeah that's a thing, though I haven't found any furniture to refurbish them with tbh lol, which is why I'm like, meh might as well sell 'em. I thought of just placing some around my house but instead I just put flowers everywhere pff.

Hello :) Do you accept IGB? it's ok if not tho uwu... I need 10 sapphires

Last edited:
I've been hoarding them in case I wanted to use them for anything, but I haven't thought of anything or found anything that I'm really interested in, and they're just clogging up my storage at this point l-lol.
1 tbt per ore! ^^

I have:
- emerald x 23
- silver nugget x 18
- sapphire x 30
- ruby x 28
- amethyst x 25

May I please get 14 emeralds? Thanks so much!

I'm sadly not buying them because I have way too many, but I do the same thing, I hoard the ores in (greedy) hopes of making more money off of them at Retail, now no lie, I have over 140 ores. And for some reason I keep waiting until they show up as doubled! XD There is almost no use for them unless you have some gold ores and want the Golden series, which I personally don't care for, or customize a few sets.

Hello :) Do you accept IGB? it's ok if not tho uwu... I need 10 sapphires

Usually no, but at this point I don't care, I just want them gone lol. How much are you offering? (I'd like at least 10k per ore, if possible, but feel free to make an offer)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please get 14 emeralds? Thanks so much!

Sure! That'd be 14 tbt. When are you available to trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sadly not buying them because I have way too many, but I do the same thing, I hoard the ores in (greedy) hopes of making more money off of them at Retail, now no lie, I have over 140 ores. And for some reason I keep waiting until they show up as doubled! XD There is almost no use for them unless you have some gold ores and want the Golden series, which I personally don't care for, or customize a few sets.

Omg Moogle, do you actually? haha xD I thought I had a hoarding problem but damn! I'd hoard so much more but I'm running out of storage space LOL

Usually no, but at this point I don't care, I just want them gone lol. How much are you offering? (I'd like at least 10k per ore, if possible, but feel free to make an offer)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg Moogle, do you actually? haha xD I thought I had a hoarding problem but damn! I'd hoard so much more but I'm running out of storage space LOL

Luckily after hours of time traveling Retail finally had it as for extra bells, over 600,000 bells! Last time I ever hoard that many ores -_-

Luckily after hours of time traveling Retail finally had it as for extra bells, over 600,000 bells! Last time I ever hoard that many ores -_-

Phaha, at least you got a whopping amount of bells :^) That takes patience and dedication my friend

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I've changed my mind! >.<

Phaha, at least you got a whopping amount of bells :^) That takes patience and dedication my friend

Oh about 5 months my friend. (Granted I didn't check as often) Very happy that it paid off, that is probably the most I've ever made from the ores.

Back