• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hey hey!

hey, welcome! I love your profile picture, Lily's adorable haha ^^

Oooh they're so beautiful, I love the moon stick one! My favourite is Sailor Uranus, but there are so many great characters hgtrieht8. Who's yours?

Oooh they're so beautiful, I love the moon stick one! My favourite is Sailor Uranus, but there are so many great characters hgtrieht8. Who's yours?

o tysm!! i love haruka she's so great. usagi and chibiusa are my favourites!! :blush:

tysm, she's my fav villager! :blush: do u have a favourite?

ahhh I love a lot of villagers! lily, bones, aurora, and colton would have to be my favourites :>

I watched a bit of sailor moon when I was very young, but I don't remember much about the it. it's seems like a v cute show though!!

ahhh I love a lot of villagers! lily, bones, aurora, and colton would have to be my favourites :>

I watched a bit of sailor moon when I was very young, but I don't remember much about the it. it's seems like a v cute show though!!

aaaw they're all so cute! sailor moon is so great but the english version is super different than the original show - i also watched a little when i was young but when i got older decided to check out the show with subtitles and it was so different than i thought. it's a really lovely show :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

HI and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Love the tattoos.

thank u so much! :blush:

Last edited:
aaaw they're all so cute! sailor moon is so great but the english version is super different than the original show - i also watched a little when i was young but when i got older decided to check out the show with subtitles and it was so different than i thought. it's a really lovely show :blush:

ahh, it sucks when the dubbers change up the show! ;;
I find the aesthetic super cute and appealing though, I'll add the subbed version on my to-watch list :,D

ahh, it sucks when the dubbers change up the show! ;;
I find the aesthetic super cute and appealing though, I'll add the subbed version on my to-watch list :,D

right? it sucks, especially because dubs are more accessible for a lot of people - it's unnecessary! if you do decide to watch it tho, it's suuuuuper long, exactly 200 episodes haha!

Welcome! I'm Lillie. I just joined myself. It is an absolute pleasure to meet your acquaintance Luna, and I do hope we can become good friends.

Back