• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite music from any AC game?

Used to always request K.K. Ballad on AC: PG. The beauty of it brought tears to my eyes without fail. K.K. Disco is really fun so I like that one too X)

I really like some songs from K.K. like Bubblegum K.K., Hypno K.K., Stale Cupcakes or K.K. Disco
for examples. I also like the whole soundtrack from Wild World as well as some soundtracks from
New Leaf like 7pm.

Last edited:
I Really Love Cafe K.K and Bubblegum K.K! And i like the Music that Play's on the Island at Night! :)

- Toy Day from any of the AC games
- 5AM in ACGC
- 7AM in ACGC
- 5PM in ACGC
- 9PM in ACGC
- 4PM in WW/CF
- 10PM in WW/CF
- Late night city theme in ACCF (it really reminds me of Death Note!)
- 5AM in ACNL
- 6AM in ACNL
- 5PM in ACNL
- Brewster's Cafe in ACNL/CF

Last edited:
I love Salsa K.K, and I love 2PM, and 10AM in the rain :)
1AM is pretty good too

Last edited:
while I think the gamecube game has the best soundtrack overall, new leaf's 8pm if probably my favourite song :')

I honestly like all the rainy musics from ACNL, K.K Lullaby, K.K Country, Stale Cupcakes and also the Roost music.

Last edited:
live k.k. jongara. but i also like the 11pm acnl theme and the 3pm cherry blossom festival gcn theme.

Back