• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite music from any AC game?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
I've been listening to all of the AC soundtracks while studying for an upcoming exam and have been reminded of all of my favourite songs. Some of my top picks are...
-ACWW Theme
-GC Theme
-5 am (WW)
-6 am (WW)
-12 pm (WW)
-New Year's Wish (WW)
-The Toy Day Song (NL)
-11 am (NL)
-Rainy Day (GC)

What are everyone else's favourite songs?

Last edited:
I love the GameCube version of Christmas Eve. Just something about it makes it so nostalgic, not to mention like alllll of the songs on ACGC. I'm also a big fan of the ACWW/ACCF hourly music. It always brings back goosebumps.

Pretty much every song from the GCN game, Wild World and City Folk / Let's Go to the City. The music in those games are so upbeat and nostalgic. The only songs in New Leaf that I like really were 5PM (since it sounds like the GCN's 5PM song), 4AM, 1AM, 8AM, 9AM, 10AM, 8PM and some of the event and building themes such as Shampoodle and the Able Sisters (though most of them are from City Folk / Let's Go to the City).

Stale Cupcakes, KK Birthday, I Love You <3 those 3 always make me feel warm and fuzzy.

KK Cafe and KK Disco put me in a happy feely mood!

The GCB music always brings back nostalgia-- especially the Rainy Day music. And when I heard Forest Life for the first time in City Folk, I nearly died from happiness~

The hourly music in both WW/CF and NL always put me in a good mood, and help me concentrate on things I want to work on as well.

If we're talking KK music, then my favorites are: Forest Life, Stale Cupcakes, KK Lullaby, KK Swing and KK Tango (Mostly for nostalgic purposes xD)

One of the most beautiful forgotten Animal Crossing songs is actually New Year's Morning on the GameCube Version. You guys should give it a listen if you haven't.

2am and Rainy day music from GC!

my faves are stale cupcakes, kk ragtime, 3am music(acnl) !!

I loved to listen to Salsa KK some years ago, when I still had Lily in my WW town :'( the song is soo catchy and always brought me in a happy mood
As for NL, I love the 1 AM & 2 PM, they're really calm :) especially when it's raining

Last edited:
i like the music when firework nights are going on in new leaf.
(the popping of fireworks sorta dulls it though)

I've been listening to all of the AC soundtracks while studying for an upcoming exam and have been reminded of all of my favourite songs. Some of my top picks are...
-ACWW Theme
-GC Theme
-5 am (WW)
-6 am (WW)
-12 pm (WW)
-New Year's Wish (WW)
-The Toy Day Song (NL)
-11 am (NL)
-Rainy Day (GC)

What are everyone else's favourite songs?

I really like the surf track. KK is on a surfboard on the front... Can't remember what it's called, though. I could probably go look. But, eh

My favourite music is the Toy Day music from New Leaf! I listen to it all the time in the winter; it sounds so happy and festive.

I also love the 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. themes from New Leaf, as well as the 3 p.m. theme from Wild World (along with pretty much everything from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. as well, just because of all the Wild World nostalgia).

Back