Old Eggs
Switch
2517-1750-2614
Isabelle
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pokéball
Here's a thread to talk about gaming related plushes! Talk about what ones you have, and even post pictures!

I myself, don't have that many at the moment. In the future I want to get more from some of my favourite series, Sonic, Pokemon, Mario, and Animal Crossing!

I have a Yoshi plush and a Goomba plush. I'd love to get some type of Animal Crossing plush!

I have quite a lot of plush, mainly Pokemon and Animal Crossing. To name a few: Booker, Copper, Champ, Villager with rod, Rosie with watering can, Pascal and Blathers with a bug. I really hope I can get the Celeste or Mitzi plush in the future!

Last edited:
i have a link plush that i bough in germany several years ago. i really like it but i dont really feel a need to buy more video game plushies hhhhhh

Have an Umbreon I bought a few years ago on the ComicCon here (which p much sucks because it's like 50% ads, 30% hentai and the rest random stores and maybe a few cool art people :/)

I do want like Neptunia or FE ones though

I have Yoshi, Isabelle, Pachirisu, Tails. C:

I have a life-size Squirtle and Togepi that I absolutely love! I also have an Espeon pokedoll, my favorite Eeveelution. Oh! If it counts, I also made these little plush pokeballs in the past two days!
image.jpg
Getting a head start on a Halloween costume!

I have a Professor Layton and a Luke Triton. No others I can think of that are game-related.

I just have 20-something, maybe 30, Pokemon plushies

I'd eventually like to get plushies of Princess Daisy and Blooper, though

I have a stitches plush! He talks too, and it was great because when i got it I had him in my town.

I only have a teddiursa plush & a Fauna plush. I would love a sylveon & eevee plush and a Reese!!

i got a cosmog plush i keep in my bag.
that pokemon center in japan was heaven on earth...

I have a Mew , Chikorita , Dragonite plushies , i also have a Fire Mario and Sonic Boom plush i got gifted , and a Bowser plush , my fav. one (THAT BTW , THAT WASNT CHEAP AND IT CAME WITHOUT AN EYEBROW , however the kind seller managed to find the missing eyebrow and i put it back on the Bowser plush , c: )

Last edited:
I used to have Isabelle and KK Slider plushes but they were left when my ex and I broke up. I would love to have some cute pokemon ones!

I have all the Eevee evolutions, Kirby, and a goomba plush.

They were all gifts from my husband

I have a handful of video game plushies! Mostly Pokemon, along with a few for Undertale/Deltarune, Splatoon, and if it counts, Neopets.

i have a rover plush, and a jumino plush (from stardew), and a espeon and umbreon plush : )

Back