• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Video Game Plushes

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2517-1750-2614
Isabelle
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pokéball
Here's a thread to talk about gaming related plushes! Talk about what ones you have, and even post pictures!

I myself, don't have that many at the moment. In the future I want to get more from some of my favourite series, Sonic, Pokemon, Mario, and Animal Crossing!

I have a Yoshi plush and a Goomba plush. I'd love to get some type of Animal Crossing plush!

I have quite a lot of plush, mainly Pokemon and Animal Crossing. To name a few: Booker, Copper, Champ, Villager with rod, Rosie with watering can, Pascal and Blathers with a bug. I really hope I can get the Celeste or Mitzi plush in the future!

Last edited:
i have a link plush that i bough in germany several years ago. i really like it but i dont really feel a need to buy more video game plushies hhhhhh

Have an Umbreon I bought a few years ago on the ComicCon here (which p much sucks because it's like 50% ads, 30% hentai and the rest random stores and maybe a few cool art people :/)

I do want like Neptunia or FE ones though

I have Yoshi, Isabelle, Pachirisu, Tails. C:

I have a life-size Squirtle and Togepi that I absolutely love! I also have an Espeon pokedoll, my favorite Eeveelution. Oh! If it counts, I also made these little plush pokeballs in the past two days!
image.jpg
Getting a head start on a Halloween costume!

I have a Professor Layton and a Luke Triton. No others I can think of that are game-related.

I just have 20-something, maybe 30, Pokemon plushies

I'd eventually like to get plushies of Princess Daisy and Blooper, though

I have a stitches plush! He talks too, and it was great because when i got it I had him in my town.

I only have a teddiursa plush & a Fauna plush. I would love a sylveon & eevee plush and a Reese!!

i got a cosmog plush i keep in my bag.
that pokemon center in japan was heaven on earth...

I have a Mew , Chikorita , Dragonite plushies , i also have a Fire Mario and Sonic Boom plush i got gifted , and a Bowser plush , my fav. one (THAT BTW , THAT WASNT CHEAP AND IT CAME WITHOUT AN EYEBROW , however the kind seller managed to find the missing eyebrow and i put it back on the Bowser plush , c: )

Last edited:
I used to have Isabelle and KK Slider plushes but they were left when my ex and I broke up. I would love to have some cute pokemon ones!

I have all the Eevee evolutions, Kirby, and a goomba plush.

They were all gifts from my husband

I have a handful of video game plushies! Mostly Pokemon, along with a few for Undertale/Deltarune, Splatoon, and if it counts, Neopets.

i have a rover plush, and a jumino plush (from stardew), and a espeon and umbreon plush : )

Back