• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway closed

ahhh! I'd love a blinking bab! can you model it after her?
[x] [x]
i'd like a slight blush to her cheeks if you can!

and here's a pic of my mayor if needed, who is modeled after her c:
E2nGKtm.jpg

Last edited:
whaat this is so cute :eek:

here is my mayor allainah if you want to! i see theres a lot of request so no rush,
if you do decide to do her I would love some hearts + blush c:

thanks for considering <3

Last edited:
Alrighty got slot more interest than I thought I would, I'll get started on some of these requests as basic blinking babs, there are a few requests I want to try something new on sorry not sorry, they will still be on the same base and blinking just something else done to them.. Maybe
I'll start when I get out of bed haha

I would love one!!

Could you do the one in the middle? Her name's Alina! ( Also, could you make her ponytail longer? )
HNI_0007 (2).JPG

You may add sparkles and hearts! and blush too!

Last edited:
Ooh, these are adorable! I'm not sure what kind of characters you prefer to draw, so anyone from here would be fine:

https://toyhou.se/sweet-misery788/characters

I definitely want blush, and you're welcome to put stars/hearts/sparkles. Whatever you think would suit the character best. Thanks for doing these! c:

this took a lot longer than expected, working with like 20 frames haha.
enjoy ♪

untitled_4_by_baka_oniichan-dbjdrtv.gif

untitled_4smol2_by_baka_oniichan-dbjdska.gif

untitled_4smol_by_baka_oniichan-dbjdrtt.gif

Last edited:
wow this is so cool here's my mayor you can pick cinnamoroll jacket or sweater whatever's easier also can it have sparkles thanks so much for considering :3
references:HNI_0037.JPG

HNI_0036.JPG

Holy moly these are cute and I'm so annoyed I didn't get in sooner!

I'd put in my ref but you're probably overloaded with 4 pages of requests lol. So keep up the fabulous work :)

I've decided to do two more then I'll work on opening a temp shop because I need funds to buy cute art mann

Back