Giveaway closed

ahhh! I'd love a blinking bab! can you model it after her?
[x] [x]
i'd like a slight blush to her cheeks if you can!

and here's a pic of my mayor if needed, who is modeled after her c:
E2nGKtm.jpg

Last edited:
whaat this is so cute :eek:

here is my mayor allainah if you want to! i see theres a lot of request so no rush,
if you do decide to do her I would love some hearts + blush c:

thanks for considering <3

Last edited:
Alrighty got slot more interest than I thought I would, I'll get started on some of these requests as basic blinking babs, there are a few requests I want to try something new on sorry not sorry, they will still be on the same base and blinking just something else done to them.. Maybe
I'll start when I get out of bed haha

I would love one!!

Could you do the one in the middle? Her name's Alina! ( Also, could you make her ponytail longer? )
HNI_0007 (2).JPG

You may add sparkles and hearts! and blush too!

Last edited:
Ooh, these are adorable! I'm not sure what kind of characters you prefer to draw, so anyone from here would be fine:

https://toyhou.se/sweet-misery788/characters

I definitely want blush, and you're welcome to put stars/hearts/sparkles. Whatever you think would suit the character best. Thanks for doing these! c:

this took a lot longer than expected, working with like 20 frames haha.
enjoy ♪

untitled_4_by_baka_oniichan-dbjdrtv.gif

untitled_4smol2_by_baka_oniichan-dbjdska.gif

untitled_4smol_by_baka_oniichan-dbjdrtt.gif

Last edited:
wow this is so cool here's my mayor you can pick cinnamoroll jacket or sweater whatever's easier also can it have sparkles thanks so much for considering :3
references:HNI_0037.JPG

HNI_0036.JPG

Holy moly these are cute and I'm so annoyed I didn't get in sooner!

I'd put in my ref but you're probably overloaded with 4 pages of requests lol. So keep up the fabulous work :)

I've decided to do two more then I'll work on opening a temp shop because I need funds to buy cute art mann

Back