Giveaway closed

Ooh, these are adorable! I'm not sure what kind of characters you prefer to draw, so anyone from here would be fine:

https://toyhou.se/sweet-misery788/characters

I definitely want blush, and you're welcome to put stars/hearts/sparkles. Whatever you think would suit the character best. Thanks for doing these! c:

Maybe you'd wanna draw any of the following: my starry bab Celestine (stars would suit her!), my precious demon Lilin (maybe hearts or blush, whichever fits), or my goat baby Mu (sparkles definitely c: )! ^^

Last edited:
This is cute! Could you try my mayor? 20170730_181058.jpg

Attachments

• 20170730_181058.jpg
    20170730_181058.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Ooo I love it!! :eek:

boop: [x]
Thank you in advance for your consideration! ヾ(*'▽'*)

It'd be cool if you'd consider doing one of my mayor!
image.jpg

ohhh all the requests are super cute.
I'll start drawing and post tomorrow its like midnight here haha /cri

Consider my mayor? Freya
Just gonna throw in my demon bab right here~ Spiritus
If you do one of them I would love blush to be added onto them ^^

Last edited:
if you're still taking any requests, would you pretty please consider my girl hana? ;w;
ww83b.png

(if there were little cherry blossom flowers around her i would love you forever..)

Last edited:
If you're still taking requests i'd love if you would consider doing my mayor with long hair, blush, eyelashes, and hearts! Tysm for considering! (the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses btw!

That's so adorable. I really like your style

I'm not gonna request because it looks like you have a TONNE to do when you get back!

If you're still doing these I'd love if you'd consider one of my ocs c:

Would love for you to consider my OC
http://imgur.com/a/BduKX

Feel free to simplify or leave out things that are too difficult (i.e bunny but I would prefer her to have a Jacob's ladder as accessory if you leave it out). Her dress should be white and please include wings if possible c:

Edit: w/ blush please~

Last edited:
Back