• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling HUGE NEVER ENDING SALE! (New: Retro Sink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishlist:
Zen low table
Candelabra x2
Console table
Wooden buquet
Tin watering can
Fancy tile floor
New nintendo 3DS (or the HHD)
Do you have something?

hiya again, could i get tropical vista, handbag and tool shelf? How much will that be? :3

Wishlist:
Zen low table
Candelabra x2
Console table
Wooden buquet
Tin watering can
Fancy tile floor
New nintendo 3DS (or the HHD)
Do you have something?

Look through the items I have listed and I may have some of the things on your wishlist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya again, could i get tropical vista, handbag and tool shelf? How much will that be? :3

9tbt?

Shop coffee machine, Daimyo's tray, Fish and chips, Busing station, Sushi bench 15TBT

Shop coffee machine, Daimyo's tray, Fish and chips, Busing station, Sushi bench 15TBT

Someone already has the sushi benches on reserve so can we do 12tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ivy partition, tranquil bridge and New Nintendo 3DS
12TBT?

Someone already has the New Nintendo 3DS and Ivy partition on reserve, 4tbt for the tranquil bridge?

I will be online till 1pm today and my availability for tonight varies, so if you see me online shoot me a VM

Sure! I wont be on until I get back from work though but I will make sure to VM you

- - - Post Merge - - -

4tbt?

4 tbt for each? actually im still browsing your list so i might add items to my order

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wanna get tropical floor, sandy floor, zucker pic and whirlpool bath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back