• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Silver or golden axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh99

Bells
Switch
0342-2775-1326
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hi guys, I'm I'm desperate need of a silver or golden axe (preferable golden) I can pay IGB or TBT bells. Thanks!

If you're just chopping trees, I could come over and unleash holy grell on the place (pumpkin mask included)

Thank you, but I'm doing my paths and it's all very unorganised and Im just looking to buy an axe!

Thank you, but I'm doing my paths and it's all very unorganised and Im just looking to buy an axe!

Ah okay. If you need anyone to unleash holy grell on the place, just let me know lol

Right now! I'll log on. Do you want it dropped off or do you want to pick it up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i just saw that you posted two hours ago lol, just let me know when u want it. im free all day

Right now! I'll log on. Do you want it dropped off or do you want to pick it up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i just saw that you posted two hours ago lol, just let me know when u want it. im free all day

Hi sorry it's OK now I got one but thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi sorry it's OK I got one but thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back