• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how much is your ACNL playtime?

it's almost at 1000 hours on my old 3ds, and I got the new 2ds xl last friday and my play time on that is just over 60 hours

I have no idea how many hours I've spent playing, because I have six towns, but I know it's well over 6000. It's a little embarrassing. Lol.

I only play for about 30 minutes a day, but I played for 5 or 6 hours a day, when I first got the game.

My total playtime rounds up to 710 hours since 2013 when I got the game

Mine is at 1700 hours.
My boyfriend tells me I have a problem.

Almost 500 so says my activity log

Soon.. my tree will grooooooow

On my old 3ds data which I now have on my 2Ds, from 2015 until now I have played about 1,000 or more hours onto playing ACNL. I've become addicted to it ever since I picked it up at Gamestop for the first time. :')

Oh god! How do you check? I don't think I even want to know XD
I spend WAY too much of my life on dis game :p

My main town has moved to different 3DS since the release date and I have more than one town. My total is over 11,000 hours.
Right now I'm just playing my main town each day for one hour. The rest of the towns are frozen.

Exactly 890 hours since the game came out in 2013. I want to aim to make it double.

877 hours. Originally I had added up my times played by accident, and was thinking "Oh, 480? That's not that bad." But then my actual play time is like double that lol. 491 on one game, and 386 on the other.

412 Hrs.

Uh, wow this is alot. I got it 2 yrs ago too.

Back